Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 18

Den2000 >>:
ребята, менять брокера в данном контексте очень правильно... тока тикер, о котором речь, и вообще тикеры с #I только у одного брокера существуют в принципе... И вообще я пока не нашел ни один ДЦ с таким кол-м инструментов, и с комиссией а не со спредом (тоесть котиры болееменее соответствуют биржам, СМЕ например) и лотами от 0.01... Если найдете -подскажите, буду очень благодарен... К сожалению, этот не очень жаждет выплачивать крупные суммы денег.... Поэтому тактика пока такова -отрабатываем навыки в Бр. на мини, а потом, с готовыми стратегиями работаем у нормальных фьючерсных брокеров (у которых к сожалению минлот это 1 лот-никуда не дется.. и которые МТ в большинстве не поддерживают)

Oh come on...

There's quite a lot of fuchers (cfd of course) trading now.

But about the 0.01 lot...

It's not all so easy to get out of the box.

And then you need to look at each of them what's in pledges for 1 lot.

Sometimes they are small, usually 10% of the real futures.

And on FRDF stocks, 1 lot is usually so small that you have to open lots by tens or even hundreds.

"And in general, tickers with #I only exist at one broker in principle"

that's why they are the only ones that are homemade , and you can't find the end result...

;)))

Interestingly, it is apparently possible to trade different instruments successfully in tandem by hand as well.

Because if prices start to widen (or narrow), as a rule, it's not a momentary jump, but a trend - at least for an hour or two!

And then I put Fduch's index (from the 1st page) on the tandem (dax+futsi) and also put MA on array and it shows that the convergence/divergence of prices at timef=m5 can be "caught" manually, see the lower indicator:

Anyone interested. All trades in the current new year (from 4 Jan) are uploaded according to the methods discussed in the thread.

The trades are from a real account . In one of the recently proliferated brokerage houses.

We use 5-digit quotes. Orders Execution - Market Execution.

Tiny lot (0.01-0.02). All hedges are separated in the report by a dotted line.

The names of the instruments and the profit are highlighted. It is very convenient to look through it.

I opened all so called "hedges" - strictly. For example, all "hedges" are strictly checked with Expert Advisor only (I switch them off at night). Closing - sometimes I did it manually (I couldn't resist....)

Files:

rid >>:

Кому интересно. В закачке все сделки в текущем новом году (с 4 янв) по обсуждаемым в ветке методикам.

Сделки с реального счета. В одном из расплодившихся в посл. время ДЦ.

5-ти значные котировки. Исполнение ордеров - Market Execution.

Крошечным лотом (0.01-0.02). В отчете все "хеджи" разделены пунктирой линией.

Названия инструментов и прибыль выделены цветом. Так что, - смотреть оч. удобно.

Открывал все так наз. "хеджи" - строго, только советник (на ночь выключал). Закрытие, - иногда делал вручную (не утерпел....)

Good afternoon. I was wondering.

1. The size of the stops?

2. Why are there no index operations?

rid >>:

Кому интересно. В закачке все сделки в текущем новом году (с 4 янв) по обсуждаемым в ветке методикам.

Сделки с реального счета. В одном из расплодившихся в посл. время ДЦ.

5-ти значные котировки. Исполнение ордеров - Market Execution.

Крошечным лотом (0.01-0.02). В отчете все "хеджи" разделены пунктирой линией.

Названия инструментов и прибыль выделены цветом. Так что, - смотреть оч. удобно.

Открывал все так наз. "хеджи" - строго, только советник (на ночь выключал). Закрытие, - иногда делал вручную (не утерпел....)

Which TF?

Stops (i.e. closes) on different "hedges" of instruments are different. Sometimes I set closing "hedge" by the total profit of each "hedge" in the deposit currency. Sometimes, by the total profit of a hedge in points (from +50 to +200 pips in total - in 5-digits). And sometimes I closed manually.

There are no indices in this brokerage company, only currencies. And actually with currencies it seems possible to work in any brokerage company. But first, we should have a good "feel" on demo account.

For indexes they should go to B. For example: NBB for indexes and Futures, CC for indexes and Futures. And in other brokerage companies the spread in futures is almost by one order than in B. And the idea loses its meaning.

I work in time = m1, i.e. the average stat spread is calculated in time = m1 with given number of bars NBars from 65 to 200. On average, I enter when there is a discrepancy between current spread and the average statistical spread of approx. 150 to 300 pips (for 5-digit quotes)

//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It should be noted that sometimes the hedge would go into a drawdown, which was abs- tively several times greater than the resulting closed profit. But such a "hedge" drawdown on a real account is psychologically much easier to bide my time than in the case of a single regular trade. Especially in "portfolio" hedge work...

rid >>:

Стопы(т.е. закрытия) по разным "хеджам" инструментов разные. Иногда задавал закрытие "хеджа" по суммарному профиту каждого "хеджа" в валюте депозита. Иногда, - по суммарному профиту"хеджа" в пунктах (от +50 до +200 пипсов суммарно - на 5-ти знаке). А иногда закрывал вручную.

//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Нужно отметить, что иногда "хедж" уходил в просадку, - кот. по абс. в-не была больше в неск. раз, чем в итоге закрытый профит. Но такая просадка "хеджа" на реале психологически пересиживается гораздо легче, чем при одиночной обычной сделке. Особенно, при "портфельной" работе "хеджей"...

I meant size SL

rid >>:

Работа идет на тф=м1, т.е. средне-стат. спред по ф-и Fduch-а вычисляется на тф=м1, при заданном числе баров NBars от 65 до 200 . В среднем, вход я задаю при расхождении текущего спреда от спреда среднестатисчич. примерно на 150 - 300 пипсов (для 5-ти знач.котировок)

Нужно отметить, что иногда "хедж" уходил в просадку, - кот. по абс. в-не была больше в неск. раз, чем в итоге закрытый профит. Но такая просадка "хеджа" на реале психологически пересиживается гораздо легче, чем при одиночной обычной сделке. Особенно, при "портфельной" работе "хеджей"...

Did I understand correctly the spread between the euro/lb and pound/dollar pairs is actually a work on the euro/dollar pair? And if this pair decreases by 100 pips, then your hedge

in total falls roughly 95-105 pips?

I didn't put up any stoplosses at all. With this tactic, they are not needed at all. It is assumed that the positions of any hedge are reversed and the current loss of one position, in the worst case, is significantly compensated by the profit of the other.

rid >>:
Стоплоссы я вообще не выставлял. При такой тактике они вообще не нужны. Т.к. предполагается, что позиции любого "хеджа" направлены "встречно" и текущий убыток одной позиции в худшем случае - значительно компенсируется прибылью другой.

And the second question, please answer.