Why is the normal distribution not normal? - page 29

That's it, I'm gone. I'll respond to any other attacks tonight. ;)

"Fair" value is actually knowing where the price is going to go. Well, does everyone get it? - That it's impossible to know.

getch писал(а) >>

About value:

Asset values cannot be traded directly like prices. There are different methodologies for valuation. I don't bring up the subject of value any more.

And rightly so ! - I'm talking about the highlighted one. You don't know what value is anyway. That's why you can't give a definition of value or even price. And if you don't know, then you should hardly puff up your cheeks and throw around different loud statements (which, by the way, often contradict each other).

to Neutron

To be fair, with all my warm feelings for timbo, I must say that he is right. Both about arbitration and cost, and in that quote you cited.

The one thing that might not even be argued about, but talked about, is the impossibility of an "accurate value system". Apparently timbo believes that there is a fundamental impossibility of such a system. And I think there is no such impossibility in principle. Simply, the value of an asset is an essentially dynamic value that depends on a huge number of circumstances, including those not directly related to the asset itself. That is why, as of today, not only is there no adequate theory, but there are no tools, not even a system of concepts to build one. And my argument is simple - the principle of causality. The value has its reasons, it does not arise out of nothing. If these causes and the mechanism of their action were known, then the construction of an appropriate system of estimating value would be quite possible. I.e. there is the usual underdevelopment of a certain area of human knowledge.

If the price indices are constructed (using the correct procedure), a noticeable correlation between them can be seen. This observed fact cannot be explained by a speculative pricing model. We must consider the stabilizing role of financial institutions like the central bank. What then, from your point of view, Jura, determines a "fair" price? That is, there is no market mechanism for regulating prices in this scheme (like shares on the stock market) and it seems to me that the very notion of a "fair price" needs to be clarified.

Price, in the classical sense, aggregates the totality of knowledge about an instrument on the part of speculators. The mechanism is clear and transparent - the crowd is always right and cannot make much of a mistake. This principle is the basis of all neural networks - all neurons participating in the analysis are questioned taking into account the "authority" of each one. But when the crowd has no knowledge about the true situation of the tool, it is difficult to expect an adequate estimate. And we come to a conclusion that the price sold to us (for the spread) by brokerage companies is the most fair in the world. It turns out that there is no trading with it...

There is a fair value, but it is different for everyone (and so is truth :)) and it also changes for everyone over time.

If, for example, a speculator makes a transaction, he considers the price to be unfairly cheap or expensive. Then at other moments (when he is sitting on the fence), he has no reason to consider the prices unfair. So they are fair for him. It is the same for the Central Bank, for example, which intervenes when it considers that the exchange rate of the national currency is unfair. I.e., it depends on the basis on which a particular participant assesses unfairness. Injustice is primary. Justice when there is no injustice :)

Gentlemen, what does this have to do with the work on technology? Or does this thread imply FA?

The market doesn't give a damn about the commonly known fair value/valuation. If you knew how many depots were dumped last autumn, when the market price was many times lower than this fucking valuation, and people were shrugging it off, and the price kept going lower to their MC, then...

In short, I can say that if one is guided by this figure in speculative trading, it is better to go straight to RBC Analystcom and forget about speculation.

===

Even a perfect fair valuation won't help.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Gentlemen, what does this have to do with the work on technology? Or does this thread imply FA?

The market doesn't give a damn about the commonly known fair value/valuation. If you knew how many depots were drained last autumn, when the market price was many times lower than this fucking valuation, and people were shrugging their shoulders and the price kept going lower to their MC, then...

In short, I can say that if one is guided by this figure in speculative trading, it is better to go straight to RBC Analystcom and forget about speculation.

===

Even a perfect fair valuation will not help.

There is not enough room on RBC. There is not enough room for everyone. ))

MetaDriver >> :

1. What the fuck, excuse me?

No reason, it's just the way it works, it's not good, it's not bad, it's just the way it works.

Integrity of the noise, the line shows the RMS/MO ratio (taken from the volume) for M1 on the first bar M2 on the second M3 on the third and so on up to 1440, it is clearly visible that the line behaves atypically in the section from H2 hours to H3.5 hours.

Hence the thought: we need to see what is going on on the 3 hour chart?

getch >> :

Again, why does it matter to you whether the price passed a figure in an hour or a day?

Imagine that the market interrupted trading for an hour: quotes are a constant. Why take this hour into account when analyzing the patterns of price series? Does it give you something?

When I said that I meant analysis of price series without using time, I meant not the Expert Advisor's work, but the study of price series for patterns that can hypothetically give profit.

For multicurrency EAs synchronicity is not needed. I have set an example of such an EA.

Markets have volumes. Market time is a measure of volume change. And it has nothing to do with astronomical time.

I did not think that he (the Expert Advisor) is the best one. I did not think that it (the flood) will be supported.

Above I repeated the post about the analysis of price series without time.

P.S. One senses a one-sided personal dislike and aggression towards yourself. Don't take it so personally...