Does anyone have a decent advisor for sale? - page 13

em_team писал(а) >>

Yes? Only the manager is always alone. And how is it possible to divide it by arrangement? I promise you a share of the profits, trust me? ))

This practice exists on pammas. You can read here as an example.

Swetten писал(а) >>

Also an option! :)

There are no problems here. For example, I have 15-20 trades a month on H1. A couple of months of demo is quite enough to evaluate the trade and make a decision.

30-40 trades is very little. It is possible to master optimization - to tune in to the current market as much as possible, but then the profit will fall.

The OOS for tests has not been abolished.

Swetten >> :
OOS for the tests has not been abolished.

OOS won't help - don't get your hopes up.

Would it help anyone?

em_team писал(а) >>

Yes? Only the manager is always alone. And how is it possible to divide it by arrangement? I promise you a share of the profits, trust me? ))

Human relationships, including those in business, are often based on trust and agreements.

PapaYozh >> :
Human relations, including in business, are often based on trust and agreements.

And then, as always, somebody does something to somebody.

I just want to say one thing, gentlemen. Of course I don't know what the Webmaster is trying to say, but I think he is either a fool (no offense intended) or he is a smart man.

1. Think about it: he asks for a 50/50 deal - and he will have more or normal money - if even the Expert Advisor generates 10-15% profit - well you can all gentlemen are not stupid to calculate that he will stay in profit at someone else's expense - only the seller should be dumb. (If the deposit is $ 10000 and the average profit is $ 1200, they do not lag behind) . And how would you evaluate this EA --- $1000 or $1000000 - no one can say or calculate how much it costs, and if this is the idea, the buyer is very smart. He has a springboard to jump firmly into the abyss - without the fear of crashing. Think about it, friends. He says he wants to buy a bourgeois company, but it is a pure scam.
  2. If he buys, of course, a bad EA - then yes, he is a sucker, and the seller is a scammer.

And in the end ------ don't sell your talent and your "brain" (in the sense of what he comes up with).

PapaYozh >> :
Human relations, including those in business, are often based on trust and agreements.

I wonder where in Russia you have seen "in business, often based on trust and agreements" ---- the hell fell from Jupiter.

VictorArt >> :

If he really is a financier, he was clearly joking :)

In a couple of months he would have said - you should have a couple of years, it's not enough - what if the market changes and you don't have time to react properly.

Mostly amateur investors who don't realise that right tomorrow there may be nothing left of their investment.

You have already had a chance to say your weighty word here...

Our stubbornly resilient.

----

Once again, I suggest we discuss these types

"ONLINE trading on the NOT."

But alas. almost no comments.

So trading is out of the question.

Only the sweet satisfaction of complexes.

I wish I was a doctor.

Probably wouldn't waste any time talking about it either.