Does anyone have a decent advisor for sale? - page 12

em_team писал(а) >>

Do you need money to get into trust management? What if you don't have any or not enough? An advisor on the shelf?

If you have an advisor that actually brings in 10-15% a month - it's easier to take a loan from a bank, even at 25% per annum. Or borrow from friends....))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

If you have an advisor that actually brings in 10-15% per month - it's easier to borrow from a bank, even at 25% per annum. Or borrow from friends....))))

I showed one of my first stats to a financier I know. He said, that if I will show the same 5-10% monthly growth at least for a couple of months - the problem with the initial deposit will disappear by itself, because it might be more than one hundred thousand dollars. :)

Swetten писал(а) >>

If you get a decent demo, an investor will come running with a platter, don't worry. :)

There is a certain nuance with the demo. If it is a pipsqueak, then it may not work on the real account. It's easier to open the PAMM for $ 300 and show good, high-quality trade - after 3 months, there will be no shortage of offers to increase the capital to $ 3000, to become a partner and open offers.

He is aware of all this. No, there were quite worthy targets. :)

What do you mean, "become a partner with $3,000"?

Swetten писал(а) >>

If you get a decent demo, an investor will come running with a platter, don't worry. :)

If the Expert Advisor works on large timeframes, even at least on H1, and to make sure of its profitability, there should be a sufficient number of trades. It may take more than one year to accumulate a large enough amount of history. This is a big problem.

Swetten писал(а) >> And what does it mean to become a partner with $3.000?

Well, there are people who can give $3,000 to a particular trader so that the paamm has offers right away. Just in this case, it is as if there are two "owners" - the one who gave the money and the trader. They share the profits according to the agreement.

LeoV писал(а) >>

Well, there are people who can give $3,000 to a particular trader so that the paamm has offers right away. Just in this case, it is as if there are two "owners" - the one who gave the money and the trader. They share the profit by agreement.

Yes? Only the manager is always the same. How do you divide profits according to the agreement? I promise to give you part of the profit, believe me? ))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Well, there are people who can give $3,000 to a particular trader so that the paamm has offers right away. The trader is the one who gave the money and the one who gave the money. They divide the profit by agreement.

That is also an option. :)

em_team wrote >>

If the Expert Advisor works on large timeframes, even on H1, and to make sure of its profitability, there should be a sufficient number of trades. It may take more than one year when enough volume is accumulated. This is a big problem.

There are no problems here. For example, I have 15-20 deals per month on H1. This is by one instrument. A couple of months of demo is enough to estimate the trading and make a decision.

Swetten >> :

I showed one of my first statements to a financier I know. He told me, that if I show the same 5-10% monthly results for a couple of months, the problem with the initial deposit will disappear by itself, because it may be more than one hundred thousands ounces. :)

If he is a real financier, he is obviously joking :)

In a couple of months he would say - it is necessary to have a couple of years, but it is not enough - what if the market changes, and you will not have time to react properly.

Mostly amateur investors who don't realise that they might not get anything out of their investments tomorrow.

VictorArt писал(а) >>

If he really is a financier, he was clearly joking :)

In every joke, as we know... :)