Does anyone have a decent advisor for sale? - page 11

neama писал(а) >>

practically where the money is, Zin. :)

and the topic was originally flooded. :)

Why is it a flood? The man made an offer, everything is punctual.

One should not rule out the possibility that someone has a profitable EA and is willing to share it for a fee to at least recoup the development effort.

em_team писал(а) >>

Why the flood? The person made an offer, everything is punctual.

Don't rule out the possibility that someone has a profitable EA and is willing to share it for a fee to at least recoup the development work.

Finally, there is a sensible person on this forum!

em_team писал(а) >>
Webmaster At the bottom of the page is a preliminary result. Will it fit? https://forum.mql4.com/ru/27770/page2

It would certainly do, if it were not a tester, but at least a demo. Basically, if you think it's realistic to sell, let's chat more closely (in person)

Webmaster писал(а) >> I brought up this topic for serious people who want to really make money from their developments.

Serious people who want to make real money from their developments, which actually make a profit, engage in trust management. Because no amount of EA sales, no matter how big, can compare to making a profit from trust management.

LeoV >> :

Serious people who want to make a real profit from their developments, which are really profitable, engage in trust management. Because no amount of selling EAs, no matter how big, can compare to making a profit from trust management.

I agree 100%.

I don't care what I do.

You can only sell tuls.

__

And the shadow of the venerable NY is hovering. ;)

LeoV >> :

Serious people who want to make real money from their developments, which actually make a profit, engage in trust management. Because no amount of EA sales, no matter how big they are, can compare to making a profit from trust management.

>> Especially when most of your developments will be hacked and they will go for 100 50 20 20 15 10 5 3 2 1$, you will think if they are worth selling even in .ex4

Urain писал(а) >>

Especially when most of your designs get hacked and they start circulating on the net for $100 50 20 20 15 10 5 3 2 1$, then you will definitely wonder if they are worth selling even in .ex4

AdnAncAncAn....))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Serious people who want to make real money from their developments, which actually make a profit, engage in trust management. Because no amount of selling EAs, no matter how big, is as good as making a profit from trust management.

To be engaged in trust management, you need money! And if you do not have it or not enough? Shall I shelve the Expert Advisor?

Urain писал(а) >>

Especially when most of your developments get hacked and they go viral at 100 50 20 20 15 10 5 3 2 1$ then you will definitely wonder if they are worth selling even in .ex4

Not all the way through the progression. Then the "1 gigabyte of EAs for just $1!!!" compilation. :)

em_team писал(а) >>

Do you need money to get into trust management? What if you don't have any or not enough? An advisor on the shelf?

If you get a decent demo, an investor will come running at once with a silver platter, don't worry. :)