Does anyone have a decent advisor for sale? - page 10

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

Mde...strano, actually serious people have to confirm that they are serious, you say a serious person and such trifle as a link to the site does not give, moreover, declare that the site is untwisted...that there on the site that you can not give a link, in the public domain are megatonnym lie? Just such a mystery... To put it bluntly, it does not inspire confidence in the author.

I don't feel sorry for the link. I gave it to those who wrote me a private message a long time ago. There are just too many chatterboxes on this forum, so I have to put a "filter" on it.

Niroba, you? :)

Swetten писал(а) >>

Good passwords either cost money or are secret. :)

Well, if you feel sorry for the investment password, then let him eat his adviser himself. If you want to buy a pig in a poke, nobody wants to sell it :)

Urain >> :

What a cool idea to sell investment passwords :o)

A cool idea is to sell 1 ruble for 95 kopecks:

1. Attendance at the site will be off the charts - there will be no shortage of advertisers - advertising revenue

2. If you agree with the payment system, part of the commission for transfers - also a profit

And more to scrape by scrapings and profits will cover all the losses and still remain on the bread and butter :)

However, it will be profitable only on big volumes, but it's better than selling vodka.

Webmaster At the bottom of the page is a preliminary result. Will it work? https://forum.mql4.com/ru/27770/page2

Webmaster писал(а) >>

Well, if you feel sorry for the investment password, then let him eat his adviser himself. Nobody wants to buy a pig in a poke, or even sell one:)

The same can be said about your super popular secret site, which address is given out either on coupons, or to the fathers of Russian democracy, or persons close to the emperor. :)

Swetten писал(а) >>

The same can be said about your super-publicised secret website, the address of which is given either on coupons, or to the fathers of Russian democracy, or to persons close to the emperor. :)

what site? >> where's the link?

em_team писал(а) >>

what site? :) where's the link?

It's not for me, it's for Webmaster. :)

em_team >> :

what site? :) where's the link?

practically where's the money Zin. :)

and the topic was originally flooded. :)