Does anyone have a decent advisor for sale? - page 7

Swetten >> :

Yeah, and they found traces of an ocean on Mars.

And they're already selling plots.

Webmaster >> :

Dear chatterboxes, if you have nowhere to talk, go to the park, to the bench. I raised this topic for serious people who want to really make money from their developments. Of course, I'm not altruistic and I won't do it for free, but I will earn my 50%.

>> So where is the site?

Mischek писал(а) >>

So where is the website?

I told you, the site will be presented to serious people. I don't need to promote it with you, it's already promoted where it's needed. I'm waiting for concrete business proposals.

Urain >> :

Why, we were talking about how much an EA is worth, and there's no way around it without value.

You can't put a price tag on it.

You can sell a product for as much as people buy it for.

If you are a seller, the cost is your problem.

if your cost is 100 plus you want a profit of 20, it doesn't mean someone will buy from you for 120 if the market price is 34

>> the market decides the price

A well known website ... it all makes sense.

can you give me a link for money?

By the way, for those who are worried about how the author will keep track of the number of copies sold, I can tell you that there is an excellent option - the advisor will not be with me, but with the author himself and he himself will send it to the buyers after confirmation of payment. I hope you have enough strength to calculate the number of copies sent by the author himself?

Webmaster писал(а) >>

I told you, the site will be presented to serious people. I don't need to promote it with you, it is already promoted where it is needed. I'm waiting for concrete business proposals.

The mysteries of the court of Madrid. :)

And how will seriousness be judged? By the hip or by the letters on the screen? :)

Mischek >> :

A product can be sold for as much as it is bought for

if you are a seller, the cost is your problem, make it noticeably lower than prevailing market prices

if you have a cost of 100 plus want a profit of 20 it does not mean that someone will buy from you for 120 if the market price is 34

the market decides the price.

You think there's a well-established market for Expert Advisors with certain rules,

It's like the old saying in the market, there are two fools buying and one selling.

Webmaster >> :
By the way, for those who are worried about how the affffftor will keep track of the number of copies sold, I can tell you that there is a great option - the advisor will not be with me, but with the author himself and he will send it to the buyers after confirmation of payment. I hope you have enough strength to calculate the number of copies sent by yourself?

And how will you calculate your profit?

Swetten писал(а) >>

Oh, the mysteries of the court of Madrid! :)

And how will the seriousness be judged? By how steep your hip is or by the letters on the screen? :)

>> The stats.