Trade Expert Manager - page 4

Mischek писал(а) >>

This will be the most sought-after function !

There are losses in any system. It is important to minimise them, which is what the system does. It starts to lose - we dive into the virtual until better times!

em_team писал(а) >> This only works for trend-following systems.

You don't understand. You cannot predict whether the next bar will be trending or flat. You determine this with a delay, as you yourself write. Once you determine with a delay that the market is trending and enter the market, there is no guarantee that the market will not change or flat again. This is the same as trying to predict what will happen on the next bar, but you are trying to predict it with a delay......))))

em_team писал(а) >>

In virtual mode, all trade commands are blocked in EA.

If(virtual==1)then we don't buy, but we write in logs that we bought...

So, does this mean that I need to modify my Expert Advisor?

Integer писал(а) >>

So you need to rework the EA?

You don't need to rework anything. You might not have understood the whole point.

em_team писал(а) >>

There is no need to refine anything. You don't seem to have understood the whole point.

So, explain it to me, silly boy. I have been approached to this question from three sides, but I still do not have a sensible answer.

em_team писал(а) >>

In virtual mode, all trade commands are blocked in EA.

If(virtual==1)then we don't buy, but we write in logs that we bought...

Who writes logs? Does the Expert Advisor log? Where does it check If(virtual==1)?

There is an Expert Advisor in which a trend-following trading system is built in. The system is not based on MA crossings. It's based on the Ishimoku lines. The averaging is better there.

The Expert Advisor is linked to a separate application - Trading Expert Advisor Manager. It can be viewed and managed there. Virtual trading mode is when we do not trade, but only pretend to trade. We fix the time, price of opening non-existent orders. You only see reports on virtual trades in manager. There are no virtual orders in Metatrader.

Integer писал(а) >>

Who writes the logs? Does the advisor write? Where does the If(virtual==1) check?

The virtual mode is programmed in the Expert Advisor, it captures everything.

em_team писал(а) >>

.... There are no virtual orders in Metatrader.

Well then how does the swatcher working in MT modify and close virtual orders?

em_team писал(а) >>

Virtual mode is programmed into the EA, it captures everything.

Oh, yeah! Then why are you nonsense that all EAs can be used. You do not need to modify the Expert Advisors. This improvement - providing virtual trading in your Expert Advisor - is not a weak improvement.