Obtaining a stationary BP from a price BP - page 10

I should erase the thread before the idea goes away)))

It's not a terrible idea. He'll suffer yet, the idea can get him into so much trouble...

Avals >> :
I should erase the thread before the idea goes away))))

And for those of you who read it, get your life insurance right away! You never know.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

And for those who have read it, get your life insured immediately! You never know.

Yeah. The model is not tied to the market. I think it is so universal that it can predict the future based on any chart!

Avals >> :

Yeah. The model is not tied to the market. I think it's so universal that it can predict the future based on any chart!

No, it's not. It's just that you can't just walk around the world if you know such secrets.

Avals >> :
Gotta erase this thread before the idea goes away)))

Exactly. We want to be billionaires too. Soon all the stock exchanges will be shut down because Yuri and his companions are raking in all the liquidity for themselves.

Man, I can't even begin to argue the point. I don't know what the catch is. It's the first time I've heard of such a trick. I've never investigated it. So I'm just gonna make an assumption.

1. Maybe it will be stationary, but most likely with such tails... that no good will come out of it.

2. The distribution of residuals in the extrapolated plot will probably not be homogeneous. That is, in one area it will be nearly a normal distribution, while in another area it will be closer to the Rayleigh-Rice distribution or lognormal. For example.

Um... I don't know what's wrong, but something's wrong. It can't be that simple. Anyway, everything has to be checked manually. I don't have time yet. :-(

Reshetov >> :

The forum can be closed too - I have nothing more to catch here. All the instruments that I have managed to check in the test have a profit on the third plot. And all I have to do is to read botanical books on econometrics and identify their faults, i.e. to do everything they advise, only in reverse.

In general, if I do not appear here again, it means that there really is nothing else to catch in this flood.

Therefore I bid farewell to the local audience.

I wish all the boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo big profits!

Good for you.

The most common cult in Kathmandu is the Aspiring Persuasion sect. In the streets of the city, its followers are often seen walking around in tightly buttoned blue robes and carrying alms baskets. The purpose of their spiritual practice is through intense reflection and asceticism to realize human life as it really is. Some of the ascetics succeed in this, they are called "convicts". They are easily recognised by their constant wild shouting. The "convinced" adept is immediately taken in a special vehicle to a special isolation monastery called the "Nest of the Convinced".

Svinozavr >> :

You think the screaming

Everything, my model's working!

is wild enough? >> It's time for the Nest?

benik >> :

Do you think the screaming

wild enough?

Well... amidst the "Forum can also be closed...", perhaps not.