Need a new CPU ??? - page 2

ruslanchik >> :
I guess the support will be removed anyway as there are millions and millions of people like me..... looking at the link to the combatant

how many how many millions?

Yeah, right, scattered. Several years of work on a new platform wasted - because of those who can't find $200 to upgrade the motherboard, stone and memory? You would also say that there are billions of them (those who know what Metatrader is)...

P.S. Don't worry, Ruslan, MT4 will be supported for a long time to come.

HideYourRichess >> :

how much - how many millions?

a dozen or two would be enough... in euros... at the very least in roubles....

the rest I'll fiddle with myself...

;)))

Of course no one will go back to the back.

Practically already solved the question on the choice of iron for mt5.

The smallest input "upgrade" ~5000r.

And if just a CPU and a motherboard, it's even less...

ruslanchik >> :
I guess they will remove the support anyway because there are millions and millions of people like me..... looking at the link of the kombat

:-), things will be easier...

those who want it, they'll just do it.

--

let's test it now, .......... and when they really release it to the dc, the meta quota will snowball like a mountain..... believe me.

ruslanchik >> :
now let's test it, let's see, .......... and when the real dc releases the problems will be like a snowball from a mountain..... believe me.

trouble = work!

jobs are hard to come by in a country in crisis

though we should add

problems = work = money

it can only be a good thing

ruslanchik >> :
and when the real ones are released in the dc, the meta quotes will have problems like a snowball from the mountain..... believe me.

I don't think so...

Many people know about this "problem", perhaps a preliz on dealing websites can help.

I haven't noticed it yet... but I should... Ask them to write for the people...

By the way, I've noticed one more fact.

If Intel processor owners are really confronted with "junk" Pen3.

Then even the gigawatts have been caught by AMD...

And you know what the most offensive that the computer took on ignorance, less than 2 months ago, the price was good RAM 1.5M sata support arrays, 2 LCD monitors, and I bought it, about SSE2 support is still no word... started to look for it and found the mate was in three floors..........

kombat >> :

>> Of course no one's going to go back to the arse.

In your style. A friend on Skype asks: "What kind of computer do you have?" I say, "Athlon, two cores." She says, "Ooh, a real man's computer."

Ok, what to do, I'll look for options, now only the CPU is the best way out...

I'd like to find out more about support of these technologies on socket A...