Well there you have it, a GRAAL up to 100% a month. - page 4

xrust >> :

and all by hand...

>> that reminds me of hands:

"You should have arms from your shoulders, not from your ass!
- You should have girls, not hands..." (s)a.

- You should have girls, not hands..." (c)a.

same thing :)))))))))

giravik >> :

And it turned out.

What a graph!) And the upward slopes with a return to the original straight line were probably designed by the author to prevent super profits?)

sever29 писал(а) >>
And if in the mode of manual testing of the system on a martin, since the beginning of this year, was it worth coding the idea?

And what does the graph show for you?

The chart on Martin means nothing.

A profitable strategy with Martin is automatically unprofitable no matter how profitable it is without it.

Who can you trust more, ter faith or strategy?

If your strategy never results in a third losing trade, then it's still not a Martin.

You can make increments of lots but not to infinity. You can double right after the first losing trade, but then you need more time to test your strategy, because a double stop loss occurs much less frequently. And how much more time is needed is a confusing question altogether. So anything remotely reminiscent of Martin is almost always self-defeating.

Why tweak it when it's going uphill anyway?

registred писал(а) >>

What a graph!) The author must have intended the upward slides with returning to the initial straight line in order to prevent the super profits).

If the aggregate position consists of several open orders some of which are profitable and some of which are loss-making, the "hill ups" appear. When you close orders starting from profitable ones you get the "hill".

DJSVARNOIY писал(а) >>
>>Why would you tweak it if it's already going up the hill?

I can assume it's a PR move to promote the EA.

Direct advertising on the forum is forbidden, so the author of this thread twisted it in such a way.

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

A "hill up" is obtained if the aggregate position consists of several open orders, some of which are profitable, and some of which are unprofitable. When we close orders starting with profitable ones, we get such a "hill".

The funniest thing is that the Expert Advisor ALWAYS closes profitable orders first and then the losing ones.

If it had closed losing orders first, all these hills would have been descending and there would have been a drawdown. But it may look like the Grail to investors who do not know what a lock and Martin Gale are.

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

I can assume it's a PR move to promote the EA.

The author of this thread did not advertise directly on the forum.

No, it's not advertising; he said that he had not written the EA so what is there to advertise? We have a lot of such Expert Advisors on the Internet.

Wow! You practically made a big deal out of nothing. Guys!!! It's not a PR, I don't need investors. The advisor is pure martingale. That is, the strategy is based on martingale only. I got the code from here in the public domain about 2 years ago. It was lying around for half a year and then I stumbled upon it and started to test it. I tested it with modifications for over a year. And that means something. So, I just need to finish it up. Although it's still profitable as I wrote above. I would not let them win, I would not let them go to waste, I would only let them win if I would first close losing trades. Why in private? If in the end a real grail is born and lies in the public domain, it will deflate very quickly.