Option levels indicator online - beta testing - page 5

Wow, you've written a lot, I'll have to answer that... :)

Globe 13.11.2009 10:50 :

You are slightly confusing the notion of a market cap and an OI. The information on the order book is available, but I assure you it will be absolutely useless, because we do not trade options but spot. In contrast to other information systems, I give it by strike (option price level) and division by contract type (call and put) - here you have the OI stack. By which you can judge the highest activity within a strike.

Globe 13.11.2009 13:20

The problem is again we are talking about the US options market not the futures market.

Globe 13.11.2009 13:44

Please explain the "surrogacy" of the indicator, which one ?

xrust писал(а) >>

Explain the "surrogacy" of the indicator, and which one?

i wanted to draw your attention to the fact that OM should be expressed in the number of contracts, not the number of buyers / sellers, as you have done. correct me if i'm wrong. but it seems i have not lied

That's right, you just didn't understand the allegory - it's not like they're counting people by their heads in the stock exchange :))))

xrust писал(а) >>

... It's not like they are counting people by their heads at the stock exchange :))))

So do the bidders. This is from the same C-4 article:

so still: do you have OI in standard contracts or in number of traders measured in the current version of OI indicator?

in the number of contracts awarded

New version of the Open Interest indicator :

Display of historical OI data Change the amount of history shown, or disable the display of historical data.

New and intuitive graphical design - the level is blue when OI Call is high and red when OI Put is high, the depth of colour is proportional to the ratio of the OI level to the maximum OI .

This allows you to display levels close to the price so as not to clutter the chart.

As always the latest versions can be downloaded from indicator forum: http: //realvolumes.ucoz.ru/forum/2-12-1#101

Files:
v3.zip  4 kb

xrust писал(а) >>

New version of the Open Interest indicator: ...

Yes, I wanted to ask: can you put here the code of contrast drawing of objects on the chart with any background

The codes in the indicator are open, you can pull it out yourself

the GetWndColor(string sy) function determines the background colour

and the function colour(double c,double p,double suma,double sumb) changes indicator colour

I don't introduce transparency level, because it makes indicator heavy and slows down the terminal...

xrust >> :

The codes in the indicator are open, you can pull it out yourself

the GetWndColor(string sy) function determines the background colour

and the function colour(double c,double p,double suma,double sumb) changes indicator colour

I don't introduce transparency level, because it will make indicator heavy and will slow down the terminal...

Yes visually it has become much easier to understand the market. thank you!