MT4 Java API - page 6

Risk >>:

Объясните, на кой черт нужно API для МТ4 на Java ?

1. Есть встроенный язык, проще некуда, а его возможности ограничены самим терминалом.

2. Сделать API на С++ для МТ4&5 тоже на раз два.

There is a built-in language, but it is limited... Writing the .dll in C++ might well be the best solution... but, for me, there's a BUT:

- I don't really want to learn C++ and it's not as fast as java.

- I use linux (I don't like vinda) and the option of the trading logic in java + MT4 with API on a virtual machine or on a separate computer (EEEPC for example) suits me very well.

- I am not tied to mt4 and without significant effort I can move to a broker, many of which have java API .

"Making a C++ API for MT4&5 is also a no-brainer." is a matter of skill... it wasn't easy for me... I struggled with C++ threads and sockets, then I thought about the implementation of the exchange protocol and decided that it's easier to pay $50 and accept the risk of termination of product support by the developer (licensing system puts the user of this API in complete dependence on the developer).

I can't say anything about my experience with this API. I bought it and completely switched to the study of forex theory. Not logical probably ... :)

In the process of buying appeared the problems with payment on my side and I had the opportunity to observe the behavior of the author. My impression : an adequate benevolent person.

iliarr писал(а) >>

- I use linux (I don't like vinda) and the option of the trading logic in Java + MT4 with API on virtual machine or on a separate computer (EEEPC for example) suits me very well.

when i used to work in a small mental hospital ....

iliarr >>:

Встроенный язык есть, но он ограничен... Писать .dll на C++ вполне возможно, наилучшее решение... но, нично для меня есть НО:

- разбираться с С++ мне не особо хочется, да и скорость написания программ на нем ниже чем на java

- я рабтаю на linux (не нравится мне винда) и вариант торговая логика на java + MT4 с API на виртуалке или на отдельном компе(EEEPC на пример) мне очень подходит.

- я не привязан к МТ4 и без существенных усилий могу перейти к брокеру, у многих из которых есть Java API .

"Сделать API на С++ для МТ4&5 тоже на раз два." - вопрос квалификации... мне это оказалось не просто... повозился я с потоками и сокетами на C++, потом подумал над реализацие протокола обмена и решил что проще заплатить 50$ и принять риски прекращение поддержки продукта разработчиком (система лицензирования ставит пользователя данного API в полную зависимость от разработчика.)

For those who don't write in Java, I offer a DLL based API for MT4 in C++. I have experience of using it since 2006. All details on www.min2006.ru

Good luck!

JFX API updates

+47 seldom used MT4 methods (Account*, Window*, Object*)

+ AMD64 support in Terminal Server

Files:
jfx126_bin.zip  3535 kb

Examples and javadoc
Files:
jfx126_doc.zip  2162 kb

Dear Sirs, Could you advise a programming dummie how to rewrite an EA on MT4 for Deutschebank FX Trading Station platform? Or is there another option, how to "connect" their platform to MT4 and the EA would trade in MT4, and the buy and sell signals (and all other signals) went to their platform? Is it possible? There is a very good EA for scalping.

It is easier to use the Order2Go API in DBfx.

getch писал(а) >>
It's easier to use Order2Go API in DBfx.

Can you explain what this is, please?

I just want it to make trades in their platform exactly as it does in MT4.....

I think it's interesting, but I think it's easier to program in java. I'll have to look at the code and experiment with it.