MT4 Java API - page 5

iliarr >> :

I have read the MT4_Terminal_Java_API_en.pdf.zip. i dont understand if i can attach an EA to several charts and work with them simultaneously.

The .dll and the Expert Advisor source code do not seem to be critical for the operation. think about it ...

the .dll works under wine 1.1 on linux ?

have the API plans for MT5 been decided ?

will the API for MT4 and MT5 be compatible ? i.e. will my application written for MT4 API work when i change my .dll, EA and terminal to MT5 ?

One chart - one EA is a limitation of the terminal itself.

If the terminal is running on linux, so can the dll, but in general - have not tried

API for MT5 is inevitable as far as MT5 itself will be needed - I mean that API is used in a commercial project, and if brokers move to MT5, there will be no other choice.

The interface will also remain backward-compatible, i.e. everything written for JFX must continue to work.

rgerasimen писал(а) >>

One chart - one EA is a limitation of the terminal itself.

If the terminal is running on linux, so can the dll, but in general - have not tried

If you want to use API for MT5, it will be necessary to use it in the same way as for MT5.

The interface will also be backward-compatible, i.e. everything written for JFX will have to continue working.

Question: can I attach my EA written through your java API to one chart, BUT it should work with all currency pairs at once?

(For example, a currency Expert Advisor Cheetah analyses and trades all currencies simultaneously, but is attached to only one chart).

abcdef >> :

Question: can I attach my EA, written through your java API, to one chart, BUT that it works with all currency pairs simultaneously?

(For example, a currency Expert Advisor Cheetah analyses and trades all currencies simultaneously, but is attached to only one chart).

Yes, of course.

Moreover it is possible to work simultaneously not only with many instruments, but also with different brokers - i.e. with many terminals.

"An EA can be created either by adding an MQL EA to the chart of a running terminal or directly from a java application - in this case the terminal will start automatically and connect to the selected broker.

rgerasimen писал(а) >>

Yes, of course.

Moreover, it is possible to work simultaneously not only with many instruments, but also with different brokers - i.e. through many terminals.

The "java API" EA can be created either by adding the MQL EA to the chart of the running terminal or directly from the java application - in this case the terminal will start automatically and connect to the selected broker.

I understand that your library is a part of a different, larger product. Can you tell us about it?

>> Thank you.

abcdef >> :

I understand that your library is part of a different, larger product. Can you tell us about it?

>> Thank you.

This is MTS mobile trading system.The guys support many trading platforms (MT4 is one of them) in a single user interface for mobile devices.

How do I contact the seller to discuss buying this API?

abcdef >> :
How can I contact the seller to discuss the purchase of this API?

e-mail: roman.gerasimenko@gmail.com

abcdef >> :
How do I contact the seller to discuss the purchase of this API?

Thank you abcdef for purchasing the API, I hope the library contributes to the development of original and successful solutions.

Congratulations to iliarr and edast, who also purchased the API...

Explain why the hell we need a Java API for MT4 ?

1. There is a built-in language, couldn't be simpler, and its capabilities are limited by the terminal itself.

2. It's easy to make a C++ API for MT4&5.