MT4 Java API - page 4

Not what I expected :-(

Question: would anyone be interested in a Java API for MT5 Terminal ?

Why is there an api in there? There are so many functions that an api is not needed in principle.

Send me the russian manual for your api, maybe I'll buy it if that's what I'm looking for....

Vladon >> :

Why is there an api in there? There are so many functions in there that an api is not needed in principle.

Can you send me russian manual for your API, maybe I will buy it, if it's what I'm looking for....

Please explain what you mean: "there are so many functions in it, that the api is not needed in principle"?

For example I need Java API for MT4/5 to write trading systems on Java, but not on MQL.

To trade in parallel on several accounts.

To be able to debug programs in a suitable IDE.

And just because I write in Java quickly and with pleasure.

Vladon >> :

Why do they need an api? There are so many functions there that an api is not needed in principle.

Throw the russian manual for your api, maybe I'll buy it if that's what I'm looking for....

an extremely interesting topic and a reasonable price ... but the closed code ruins all freedom to change and adapt to one's own needs... I'll probably write my own...

iliarr >> :
Very interesting topic and reasonable price ... but the closed code ruins all freedom to change and adapt to one's own needs... I'll probably write it myself...

If you buy it, source code for Java as a gift.

rgerasimen >> :

If you buy, source code of Java as a gift.

it's a conversation...

I have read MT4_Terminal_Java_API_en.pdf.zip. i don't understand if i can attach an EA to several charts and work with them simultaneously. please explain.

The .dll and the Expert Advisor source code do not seem to be critical for the operation. think about it ...

the .dll works under wine 1.1 on linux ?

have the API plans for MT5 been decided ?

will the API for mt4 and mt5 be compatible ? i.e. will my application written for mt4 API work when i change the .dll, EA and terminal to mt5 ?

I offer a DLL based API for MT4 in C++. I have experience of using it since 2006. All details on www.min2006.ru

For those who don't write in Java. Good luck!