MT4 Java API - page 3

Vladon >> :

>> Is there a charge for all this?

Yes, I understand that people love the shara, but it's paid :)

I asked, I could use this Api for my programmes.

question: price and open source, do you give it, no?

Vladon >> :

I asked, I could use this Api for my software.

>>question: price and open code, do you give, no?

Price $50 for the first 5 activation keys (for the first 5 computers), $10 for each subsequent key.

There is no such thing as open source - that's the end of my "business" (if you have any options, please contact me privately).

I'm not interested in keys, I'm just like you in building a software business, and I would need your library for my software, I haven't figured out how to use it yet, but I am interested.

My programs work via trminals,

Vladon >> :

I'm not interested in keys, I'm just like you in building a software business, and I would need your library for my software, I haven't figured out how to use it yet, but I am interested.

My programs work via trminals,

The JFX API also works through the MT4 terminal (as there is no other way/library to access the MT4 Server) and this is in the API documentation

rgerasimen писал(а) >>

There is no such thing as open source - that's the end of my "business" (if you have options, please contact me privately).

and how much have you invested in anti-decompilation protection ?

keekkenen >> :

and how much have you invested in anti-decompilation protection ?

Can a DLL be decompiled ?

rgerasimen >> :

Can a DLL be decompiled?

It can be hacked then not a problem.

But it is better when there is a link to the author, without hacking.

I just don't understand what api is there, I thought it doesn't need terminal to work. because api for mt4 doesn't exist.

But I have an API for se6rver.

Vladon >> :

it can be broken, it's no problem.

But it's better when there's a link to the author, without hacking.

I just don't understand what api is there, I thought it doesn't need a terminal to work. for there is no api for mt4.

I have an api for the server.

I agree, it can be broken...

I also have an API for the server, but it's only useful on the server...

The principle of the JFX API is explained in detail in "MT4 Terminal Java API.pdf".

Here's a question, you are building your business. At the same time you are posting English documents on a Russian forum.

Don't bullshit.............