Is it possible to implement a RELIABLE accounting of the aggregate position structure in MT5? - page 15

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

The comparison is totally incorrect. Multitasking is what it is all about, because the TASKS are different. I have nothing against antivirus, Word, background archiving and video conversion running simultaneously. And I have nothing against simultaneous work of various Expert Advisors on their tools.

And about time - you are completely out of time here. Even one core can execute actions from different threads during one beat. But this is closer to our special branch.

Well, that's not the point.

It is just your finger in the sky. Only operations of one thread can be executed per clock cycle, i.e. without context switching. And context switching is performed far from one clock cycle. :)))

But you have just remembered the threads! On a multi-core CPU you may execute simultaneously, i.e. in parallel, several threads with the same task. Well, for example, rendering a frame for a 3D cartoon. And each thread performs the same task, but each one does a different job! For example, different frames or different parts of the same frame.

Imagine that free margin is a resource of free cores, and you may or may not load them with the task. So you don't load, but that doesn't mean others will do the same.

It might be possible to unroute everything through the request history. Except that stoploss and takeprofit are common per symbol.

Task 1!

Integer писал(а) >>

It might be possible to unroute everything through the request history. Except that stoploss and takeprofit are common per symbol.

Task 1!

Yes, we know )))). The trader put the history for 1 day - and that's it. We don't see anything. All of the trades that occurred more than a day ago have disappeared and the EA does not know what to do.

Or the second option - we set the entire history. For 5-6 years, there were 20-25 deals per day. And you have to go through the history of deals at every tick ...

Integer >> :

Task #1!

For a net sell position a buy stop order of equal size is a stop loss. And it works just fine.

You just need to change your mindset :o)

When emulating an old order you should open a position without Stop Loss and Take Profit,

and two pending orders of equal size.

Urain >> :

For a net sell position, a buy stop order of equal size is a stop loss. And it works just fine.

You just have to change your mindset.)

There's nothing wrong with the mindset. >> we're gonna get a little faster...

However, this is not the CCA, and if you close a pose and forget about the stop...

;)))) we'll get a nice surprise...

kombat >> :

There's nothing wrong with the mind... We'll get a corner and speed it up...

However, this is not CCA, and if you close a position and forget about the stop

;)))) we have a nice surprise...

I was talking to Integer about the emulation of the old order those work by the EA,

and the EA will remember to take all trailers when emulating the closing of the old order.

The only thing I haven't figured out yet is the collateral for position reversal. Who has figured it out, please explain how it works.

Urain >> :

I was talking to Integtr about emulating the old order and the EA is working,

and the EA will remember to take all the trailers when emulating the closing of the old order.

ZZY I have not yet figured out the collateral for position reversal. I have not yet worked out how to flip a position.

I am interested first of all in trading without mql "helpers".

I.e. something that is available to all users without exception.

The automation of processes requires a little more effort, and most importantly, is not available to everyone.

And everything is simple, the margin is counted "from a position" and the orders and deals are a different operation.

An order accepted (filled) will lead to a trade which results in a change of position.

The future value of which is known to the "Margin Expert Advisor" who gives the command to accept the order, i.e. to make the transaction,

i.e., to execute the trade...

The flip itself is just a change of position direction, margin amount is about the same.

Roughly. Now it's not clear to me. The flip will probably take into account the current rates and the variant

when you flip at a margin level close to 100% the calculated margin may "happen",

or rather its level will become 99.999% and then... what then???

api писал(а) >>

Yeah, we know )))). 1. The trader put in a 1-day story - and that's it... we see nothing. All the deals that occurred more than a day ago have disappeared, and the Expert Advisor does not know what to do.

The second option - we set the entire history. For example, for 5-6 years, 20-25 deals per day. And you have to trawl through the history of deals at every tick...

1. The trader's problems.

2. The programmer's problem.

With the right approach - solvable. 1 - easy, 2 - you will have to sweat (which I will do in the next few days).

Urain писал(а) >>

For a net sell position, a buy stop order of equal size is a stop loss. And it works just fine.

You just have to change your mindset.)

When you place an emulation of an old order you should open a position with no stop or profit,

and two pending orders of equal size.

Stop Loss with Stop Loss, orders with orders. It is too early to tell how it will be, we have to think and act. Or maybe it would be better to wait till the tester appears.

AlexEro >> :

Sorry, colleagues, but you're fixated on currency spots, and.... You are being lazy. It's time to grow up. Anyone who doesn't want to gradually move from the kitchens to the serious guys with all sorts of forwards, swaps and options-futures, but instead demands to "put it all back" simply because they're lazy, doesn't deserve the big money. It only deserves a little money.

Print it out large, hang it on the wall and read as many times as you are short of a $20,000 deposit. That's the answer to all the why's. The metaquotes have matured and want real money, not perpetual cowering in endless kitchen nano-demo accounts. They give the rest of us a chance to grow up too, get access to real markets and real money.