Is it possible to implement a RELIABLE accounting of the aggregate position structure in MT5? - page 8

getch >> :

Not subject to NFA as there is a history of trading transactions for NFA and any audit. It is simply that each transaction is linked to a virtual position. And whether or not this is used is solely the trader's problem, not the broker's.

I wrotehere how Dukascopy has it implemented.

Dukascopy is such a distant subject. How does it relate to our Russian realities? In my opinion, badly.

HideYourRichess >> :

With ducas, it's such a distant subject. And how does it compare to our Russian realities? In my opinion, badly.

>> Explain.

Guys. Have you ever seen a stock exchange terminal before your eyes? What tables are there? I'll bet there aren't, or just a glimpse, without looking. (Saltykov-Shchedrin: "When you get into it, you kill yourself."))

Well, it is simply impossible to talk to you about net trade in the way you set out to stubbornness in your kitchen amateurism.

In short, I'm done. Or I'm gonna... I'll go with a grenade in the direction of MK's for humane reasons - you mustn't burden people like that, really! )))

Svinozavr >> :

It's just impossible to talk to you about net trade in the way you've set out in the stubbornness of your kitchen-sinking.

ECN is the equivalent of a stock exchange. Or do you think it is a kitchen technology?

getch >> :

>> Explain.

What's there to explain. There is no virtualisation and you can't have it.

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>

What's there to explain? There is no virtualisation and it is impossible to have it.

Yes, you can organise everything with a broker who gives access to the exchange (I have been working through alfa for 8 years) and no one says that clients cannot be given access. The interface between broker and client is not strictly regulated. Just change the software a bit and it won't affect the standard forms of reporting, communication with the depo account, etc. It's all an internal representation - DB. It's just unnecessary for anyone. Brokers have developed a standard form of internal work, reporting and working with clients. And nobody needs to change as well as introduce innovations.

Avals >> :

It is possible to organise everything on the stock exchange (I have been working through Alfa for 8 years) and no one is saying that clients cannot be given anything. The interface between broker and client is not strictly regulated. Just change the software a bit and it will not affect the standard forms of reporting, communication with the depo account, etc. It's all an internal representation - DB. It's just not needed by anyone. Brokers have a standard form of internal work, reporting and working with clients. And nobody needs to change as well as introduce innovations.

Exactly, no one will change. What's more, "the exchange" or "the bank" will come and say, make a survey of the processes as we have them and write us a software that will implement it - "as it is". And not a single step aside. That's why I'm writing that "you can't". Although, in the main, "you can". But it must be the "bank" or the "exchange" who must want to do this, not the programmers.

Gentlemen, has anyone anywhere else seen a terminal where the trader only sees the aggregate position?

HideYourRichess >> :

Exactly, no one is going to change. Moreover, the "exchange" or "bank" will come and say, make a survey of the processes as we have them, and write us a software that will implement it - "as it is". And not a single step aside. That's why I'm writing that "you can't". Although, in the main, "you can". But, it has to be a "bank" or "exchange", they should want to do it - not programmers.

Guys, look again at how this is done at Dukascopy, which is audited by international audit companies. The audit companies don't care about the database of virtual positions, just like the broker doesn't care if there is a database or not. If you store the database locally, will there be any complaints to you? And if the broker allows you to store the database - will there be claims against him? It is just a technical service, which attracts the broker's clients because of the convenience and reliability of recording the structure of the aggregate position.

Integer >> :
Gentlemen, has anyone ever seen anywhere else a terminal in which the trader only sees an aggregate position?

FXCM USA Trading Station, but there are OCO orders and everything is handled through their API.

And if you use FXCM UK Trading Station, it's like MT4.