Who does JAPAN LIGHTS shine on? - page 17

as well as the relative positions of the current and previous candle ;)

ForexTools >> :
As well as the mutual positioning of the current and previous candlestick ;)

Of course, but I suggest we also define the weight of the pattern itself, let's say we have a "Shooting Star" pattern, which can be part of other candlestick patterns such as: "Harami", "Evening Star", "Three outer days down",.........

The candlestick coding technology is useful in this respect and allows for the simultaneous complex analysis of several instruments (multi-currency analysis).

Kos >> :

Of course, but I suggest that we also determine the weight of the pattern itself, let's say we have a "Shooting Star" pattern, which can be part of other candlestick patterns such as: "Harami", "Evening Star", "Three outer days down",.........

There are a lot of conditions and, as a result, there are few facts of their total fulfillment. And if you also optimise the parameters, then the fit is assured. imho.

Kos >> :

It's necessary to analyze not only the candlestick body but the shadows as well

I'm trying a slightly different approach... I analyze the difference between low and high candles, it's like a filter of market activity, i.e. when the values are small, we consider that the activity in the market is weak and wait... I also analyze shadows, or rather their ratio. In general, our TS is built based on 90% of the price rebound from the extremum, i.e. absorption and star (morning/evening) models are considered, the remaining 10% are the continuation of the trend, but the triggering of this model is almost random, but in the future we want to supplement TS with this signal in a separate TS, when getting positive results, unite it with the main ...

In general, anyone who works in the candlestick analysis, I recommend to build TS in stages, ie do not mix all the models in a bunch, to try one at a time, in order to avoid the situation that one model earns and another loses, but the total remains at its own)))

IMHO Trading on candlestick signals alone is IMPOSSIBLE!!!! Candlestick analysis is subjective and should be used as an additional tool

RomanS писал(а) >>

I'm trying a slightly different approach...

>> look in my personal cell.

Kos писал(а) >>
IMHO Trading only on candlestick signals is IMPOSSIBLE!!!! Candlestick analysis is subjective and should be used as an additional tool

>> Why?

kch >> :

>> why?

Because 20-30% of candlestick signals diverge from the market, careful filtering is required.

Kos писал(а) >>

Because 20-30% of candlestick signals diverge from the market, careful filtering is necessary.

I agree, filtration is needed. If your candlestick signals give only 20-30% of forecast errors, then it is VERY good. The Grail, so to say...