Who does JAPAN LIGHTS shine on? - page 7

A follow-up question, why not use the generated bars in an EA? ...... I haven't looked at the code yet, but if you rework it, it is possible that the result will not change, but the confidence in it will increase.....

And this is an hour's worth of data.....quality modelling too. Result on your face :) :) :). Same settings.......

nikelodeon >> :
Question: Why don't you use the formed bars in your EA? ...... I haven't looked at the code yet, but if it is rewritten, it is possible that the result will not change, but the confidence in it will increase.....

So it works exactly on formed bars... analysis of the previous bar.

In what brokerage company were you testing?

About the watchmaker, I will say ... that of course you need to change the parameters!!!! because HL = 450 for the watchmaker is a very small value.... it's only suitable for lower timeframes...

nikelodeon >> :

And this is an hour's worth of data.....quality modelling too. Result on your face :) :) :). Settings are the same .......

About the watchmaker, I will say... that of course you have to change the parameters!!!! as HL = 450 for the watchmaker is a very small value.... it's only suitable for lower timeframes...

See for yourself.... you have too many entries (false) on M30 225, on a higher timeframe there should be less, but there are more of them, this is not right!!! NL = 450 is not good for an hourly!

By the way, who has a 4-digit DC, change HL = 450 to HL = 45

By the way, about handing out everything.... or else there are already 20 people who have been inundated with personal messages. This is enough to test in different DCs and compare the results. Waiting for the results, discussing....

RomanS >> :

So it works exactly on formed bars...

Then there is no need to have a full M1 history and the method can be used on opening prices rather than all ticks.

Unless, of course, the trawl works on formed bars as well.

And in general, a robust EA should be tested by opening prices.

RomanS >> :

This is not suitable for candlestick analysis... Let's assume a buy triggered and the price goes down... and it's going smoothly, without any reversals, no sell signal for a few days, but the price keeps going lower and lower...

I'm talking about the ideal case of trading, when you look at the chart history you can specify points where you buy and where you sell without exiting the market, it only remains to correctly describe them, and the candle analysis plays a major role here, for example if you trade within the day mandatory conditions should be (H or L day candle plus a formed fractal on any of the smaller timeframes that you analyze plus unlimited additional conditions that increase the percentage of correct entry) and you described a case just khod

Click on the picture there is a zoom, and you can see that this FXPRO by the way and by the opening prices for 2 years mega plus, but the trades are 5-6 times less..... something like 80 for 2 years. Question to connoisseurs, why is it that when you test all ticks, there are a lot of deals, but opening prices do not have much?????

nikelodeon >> :
... why when we test on all ticks, there are many trades, when on open prices there are few trades?????

If the EA is written correctly with open price logic, the difference in results is

is practically imperceptible.

An EA with open price logic should:

- open,

- accompany (trawl),

- close (on the signal)

ALL at opening prices.