Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 27

Figar0 писал(а) >>
So lock is not profitable after all, but just some "convenience" to work with?)

Even so, why should it be discarded, at the request of the NHL, NASA? Locke gives invaluable things.

1. and most importantly, peace of mind. How's Williams on level 5?

2. Time to make the RIGHT decision.

3.The absence of losing trades, which gives confidence.

If you do not know what to do with it, you may ask: "Who needs it?

Let's ban stoplosses, as they lead to negative trades, why not, look at your account, at least half of the trades with a minus, I REQUEST STOPLOSS FORBIDDEN!!! Join in gentlemen, the demand is legitimate. Only margtncols have the right to live.

Shmelex писал(а) >>

Why the flubbing? And ostentatious superiority? There is a technique - there are people who use it. If they use it, it makes sense. It means it's profitable. It means that it is necessary. How to implement it in MT5 - the question. It seems that there is no way.

Perhaps there is sense in discussing it. To hell with demagogy. To get rid of it, we should create a thread for nettinggirls and lockers. And it should be substantive. Otherwise, it's like high school.

I absolutely agree, loco-phobes seem to be still in their childhood, just laughing instead of arguing.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

At the same time they do not know, or do not want, or are too lazy to figure out how to do it without locks.

I am more comfortable, everyone is different, thank God, EVERYWHERE they will ban locks, I'll think of something else, ask smart people, you for example.

Shmelex >> :

Why the flubbing? And ostentatious superiority? There is a technique - there are people who use it. If they use it, it makes sense. It means it's profitable. It means that it is necessary. How to implement it in MT5 - the question. It seems that there is no way.

There is probably a point in discussing it. To hell with demagoguery. To get rid of it, we should create a thread for nettings and lockers. And it should be substantive. It's like a schoolboy.

Yes! To hell with it! Demagogy! (Slowing down...))

I, and not only (not even so much) proposed to make a normal accounting of their locks for locals - in net. Fuck no! The flubbing goes on and on.

Well no one is saying that locks are bad or good!!!!

They're just saying that you can do the same without locks. That's all.

The topic could have been called: Who needs locks? (MT5).

The answers are obvious:

1. those who built their EAs on them.

Those who do not know or do not understand that they can do the same without locks.

If the first one can sympathize with them - they have done a lot of work, and they need to improve their work on net, then the second one needs only an advice to study arithmetic.

That is all. They are fed up.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Yes! To hell with it! Demagoguery! (Slowing down...))

I, and not only (not even so much), have offered to make lockers themselves a normal accounting of their locos at their place - in net. Fuck no! The flubbing goes on and on.

Well no one is saying that locks are bad or good!!!!

They're just saying that you can do the same without locks. That's all.

The topic could have been called: Who needs locks? (MT5).

The answers are obvious:

1. those who built their EAs on them.

Those who do not know or do not understand that they can do the same without locks.

If the first one can sympathize with them - they have done a lot of work, and they need to improve their work on net, then the second one needs only an advice to study arithmetic.

That is all. They are fed up.

Those who choose a portfolio of advisers and do not trust any one of them.

Locke is a self-deception, that's all)

api >> :

3. those who are picking up a portfolio of EAs, not trusting any one of them.

It is really hard for me to imagine how to combine two different strategies and EAs, which work according to their own algorithm and open independent and often opposite positions, albeit for different times and with different lots, independently of each other, but working on the same account!

api >> :

3. those who recruit a portfolio of advisers, distrusting any one advisor.

We've been over this. Too late to join in?

There is one strategy, which in lots looks like N EAs. In net it is one strategy in one EA. Or N EAs - net pose - trading signals. Everything.

The point is that everything is ported. Nectra, on the other hand, argue that without locks - it's impossible. That's exactly their advice - learn arithmetic.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Yeah, we've been over this. Too late to join in?

There is one strategy that looks like N EAs in lots. Net is one strategy in one EA. Or N EAs - net pose - trading signals. Everything.

The point is that everything is ported. Nectra, on the other hand, argue that without locks - it's impossible. Exactly their advice - learn arithmetic.

I'm telling you that the trader is not necessarily a programmer! Stop trying to measure everybody by yourself!

KillForex писал(а) >>
Lock is self-deception that's all)

Stoploss is self-defeating, that's all