Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 22

Indra66 >> :

The trick is that I was going to be launching in real life, let's say... I'm sorry for my incompetent insistence, but who is Goldman Sachs?

Oh, once again I apologise, I checked on the internet. Another question, with your permission: is this organization really interested in such projects?

The remark was more of a sarcasm than a practical suggestion.

GS themselves are leaders in the development of automated trading systems.

Indra66 писал(а) >>

Another question, with your permission: is this organisation really interested in such projects? If so, please don't think it's impertinent to ask where you got your information from.

From open sources, from the world on a thread over several months/years, I cannot specify the exact and only source.

Indra66 >> :

The trick is, I was going to be running it in, let's say... within a month or two.

And I thought, after reading your previous post

Indra66 >> :

... My whole system is based on opening open open positions and martingale, it's not exactly star-studded, but in 7 months it's 500% net profit....

decided that the TS is standing on the real and it's really going crazy.

Systems that have not been tested in real life, most of them

>> Systems which have not been tested in real life are for the most part just illusions of profitability.

hhohholl писал(а) >>

Если профессионал (в любом деле) узнает что в профессии есть что-то, чего он не знает или не умеет, то он стремится восполнить этот пробел.

И не вопит, мол если я этого не умею, то оно и не нужно и даже вредно. Это не профессионал, это профанат!

А насчет неттинга: спросите у любого бухгалтера - если у него на складе 10 шоколадок по 10р и еще 10 таких же по 12р,

то сколько у него по учету? 20шт по 11р? Да он вам все расскажет! И покажет куда идти с неттинговой бухгалтерией!

Vinin
писал(а)
>>

This depends on the accounting model used. FIFO, LIFO and so on.

You've come up with a word for it. Netting. AVERAGING. Those who have been caught by all the depots on averaging can tell you how insidious this thing is. It's not a lock, where you just have to follow the rules and you'll be fine. It's a storm of emotions when you are averaging and the market is against you. You have to be such a master - be confident in yourself and in the market and have a lot of cash on your account. And you have to have a special money at the ready. They are preparing for it instead of the loc, they are preparing for the money. You have to be very subtle to use this thing. Stoploss is much better.

001 >> :

You've come up with a word for it. Netting. NUTTING. Anyone who's been caught by all the depots on the averaging can tell you what a tricky thing it is. It's not a lock, where you just have to follow the rules and you'll be fine. It's a storm of emotions when you are averaging and the market is against you. You have to be such a master - be confident in yourself and in the market and have a lot of cash on your account. And you have to have a special money at the ready. They are preparing for it instead of the loc, they are preparing for the money. You have to be very subtle to use this thing. Stooploss is much better.

Stop overdoing it, really. You can average in the context of building up a position in an appropriate context - that's one thing. For example, after a breakdown of a channel on correction to a breakdown, if it is a trend model TS on a breakdown. We will not have to average at all.

Or we may average - I would say overdo it - because of the pathological adherence to an open position - that is another thing.

The first and the second are both characteristic of any trade. It just looks different on the surface. Losers are losers in the stalls, too. They have found a protection against imbecilic trading style - lots. Ridiculous.

My advice - open demo at any stockbroker and trade. Any of their terminal shows a portfolio.

"Averaging has ruined traders more than the holocaust of the Jews"

(с)

Indeed, if you've come to the battlefield, please be willing to strike with weapons of fact,

not throwing knives at a locomotive ...

)))

This average is only destructive ... if you do not know how to cook it as well as the lock.

And it is just like the crowbar, it causes damage by averaging (locking) an unprofitable position...

By and large, what I don't like about netting is

- accounting, where the hell you can't do it...

- the same averaging, but not because it is "destructive", but because it shifts the price of the entire position.

But there are also platforms containing the so-called position structure. It's easier there, but point 1 still outweighs everything.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Stop twisting things around, really. You can average in the context of building up a position in the relevant context - that's one thing. For example, after a breakdown of a channel on correction to a breakdown, if it is a trending model of the TS on a breakdown. We will not have to average at all.

Or we may average - I would say overdo it - because of the pathological adherence to an open position - that is another thing.

The first and the second are both characteristic of any trade. It just looks different on the surface. Losers are losers in the stalls, too. They have found a protection against imbecilic trading style - lots. Ridiculous.

My advice - open a demo at a stockbroker and trade. Any of their terminal shows a portfolio.

The question is not about losers and not about aces, but about a definite trend - lots, inability to control a single position, and so on. What don`t you understand? It`s a nice wrapper for a plummer, MT3 is better in terms of functionality, so what`s the point of such an improvement? You know, with MT5 it is nice and convenient to plum and not to work. In MKL4, I knew exactly what was where and how, all this was replaced by OOP, well, it was a step in development, but why to the detriment of profitable trading? MT5 is primarily a trading terminal, not a new engine in the game. The trading terminal must first of all meet the trader's needs, and it is being watered down by everyone and everything. If you do not know what it should be - find out, ask around, people are saying that it does not suit them, rather than feeding us fables about NFA, just a circus, like talking on a playground.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

The line was more with some sarcasm than with a suggestion in a practical direction.

GS themselves are leaders in the development of automated trading systems.

It was not an idle question, the only concern I have is the lack of locking in MT5. About the sarcasm, you are wrong, my interest was solely due to the possibility of practical use of your tip. I will be grateful for information.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

And I thought, after reading your previous post.

I thought that the TS was standing on a real account and was really going crazy.

Systems that haven't been tested in real life, most of them

represent only illusions of profitability.

That's why I'm not in such a hurry to find investors.

I want to explain once again to anyone who doesn't understand. Loki is not a panacea, it's not an element of TA, it's not an indicator, it's not an advisor. This is something without which there is NO WAY to make a profitable trade. This is the reason why DTs are breaking their neck here on the forum, indirectly through forum participants. They don't need break-even traders, no need... What is not clear to anyone! What else do we have to explain?