Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 382

NYROBA:

I recommend reading "The Mastery of Elliott Wave Analysis" by Glenn Nili,

his book is a lot of interesting, something to think about, it's full of useful

))) There is a lot of usefulmaterial from which you can make your own profitable trading strategy .))

everyone here can recommend many things... but i want confirmation of your trade... daily forecasts on small TFs... if you don't understand that the inability to make good predictions in small timeframes...

If your trading strategy has a negative trend, i don't know what to recommend... If you think that everything will always be so smooth on 1 day and weeks ? )))))) not so...

as the story goes on the chart new situations will arise as well..... it just takes a long time... but here on small ones - you're welcome - there are a lot of things - just practice your skills....

so prove your skills with daily forecasts on small TFs ... or a week at least ... we won't get forecasts for years and decades....

Pc.the successful performance of the bot - can be judged after at least a year or two ... and if there is a clear change in market dynamics...

Prival: here's my graph.

blue going to heaven, red going to hell, we've been going to hell for a month now and we need to get there before we turn blue :-)

the daytime

I am already showing a break on this pair by the way, just waiting for confirmation of another one :-), bottom indicator diary

Prival:

Abalding answer, and proof too. I must have made a mistake, I thought it was that literate and thinking niroba, but it's some other guy.

Z.I. The thread is called "Online Trading on Wave Theory", but he does not trade on waves. And as proof of the existence of waves, cited, see how I trade. Great - is there life on Mars, of course there is - watch me trade...

Niroba brilliant, I'm stunned by such a profound answer...

Where's the estate and where's the flood...

What does the author's trading have to do with wave theory?

Shit. No way! Greed, fear, pathological attachment to open posture, over-sitting, etc. - the whole package. Systematic trading is out of the question. The usual bird trading of morons.

There is a clear split personality disorder on the face of it. "Schizophrenia, as it was said..."

===
)))!!! He also thinks that locks are a way to sit out a drawdown. // Well, you're crazy, what can you take?

Svinozavr:

... The usual birther trade of underdogs....

Nice new term :) Got it on my pencil.

goldtrader:
Nice new term :) Got it on my pencil.
Pigeon trading.

NYROBA:

I recommend reading "Mastering Elliott Wave Analysis" by Glenn Nili,

Read it and so got the quotes especially for you, work time-month

SEVER11:

Read and so got quotes especially for you, work time month

cool )))) liked it...

SEVER11:

Read and so got quotes especially for you, work time month

If it's not too much trouble, turn this year's chart to the south, it's scary.... And this one is as if we haven't seen it.

sever30:

If it's not too much trouble, turn this year's schedule to the south, it's scary... And this one is as if we haven't seen it.

Especially for the north

SEVER11:

especially for the north

wow, this forecast is real. I believe...