Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 378

NYROBA:

Forget about the 0.96 price! The Euro is unlikely to go there in the next two or three years. I think that by the end of 2010 it will test 1.72).

Your statements about the movement of the currency pair EURUSD Very controversial and that's why. LOOKING AT THE MONTHLY CHART OF THE EURUSD

1. The 6-month cycle has ended and a new cycle is starting (I won't elaborate on how it happens and how long it takes, I think knows for yourself).

2. . Look, the bearish movement has taken impulsive form, which excludes it from belonging to corrective models, i.e. is the main trend, and the first waves of corrective bullish movement are now forming. CORRECTION CANNOT give NEW MAXIMUM AND MINIMUM, but in time it lasts much longer than impulses and other forms of ACTIVE wave patterns (classic wave analysis).

We could go on and on, but I think this is enough to question your statement about growth of the pair and its reaching new highs by the end of 2010.

Although, I do not insist on my opinion and I will not change my mind, much less argue, but I will show you my forecasting chart, for what? I do not know, I must have been bored ......))))))))))))))

Good luck to you.

Questionable markup, to be honest. What is the usual place of 5-3-5-3-5 in wave patterns?

As I recall, this diagonal is usually part of a higher order impulse. Which one - the initial or the final one - I don't remember.

besides, the fivefoldness of the first wave is also questionable.

I haven't suggested anything alternative myself yet.

Zet:

Your statements about the movement of the currency pair EURUSD EURUSD is highly questionable and here's why. LOOKING AT THE MONTHLY CHART OF THE EURUSD

1. The 6-month cycle has ended and a new cycle is starting (I won't elaborate on how it happens and how long it takes, I think knows for yourself).

2. . Look, the bearish movement has taken impulsive form, which excludes it from belonging to corrective models, i.e. is the main trend, and the first waves of corrective bullish movement are now forming. CORRECTION CANNOT give NEW MAXIMUM AND MINIMUM, but in time it lasts much longer than impulses and other forms of ACTIVE wave patterns (classic wave analysis).

We could go on and on, but I think this is enough to question your statement about growth of the pair and its reaching new highs by the end of 2010.

Although, I do not insist on my opinion and I will not change my mind, much less argue, but I will show you my forecasting chart, for what? I do not know, I must have been bored ......))))))))))))))

Good luck to you.

Let's see where the price will be at the end of 2010. ;)

Moreover, I believe that 1.72 is not the maximum, a reversal of the GLOBAL uptrend in the c.p. EUR/USD will most likely occur in the 1.85-1.86 price range. ))

Mathemat:

Controversial marking, frankly. What is the usual place of 5-3-5-3-5 in wave patterns?

As far as I remember, this diagonal is usually part of a higher order impulse. Which one - the initial or the final one - I don't remember.

besides, the pentativeness of the first wave is also in doubt.

I haven't suggested anything alternative myself yet.

My fault the chart is not well readable, sorry...))))))))))))))))

The form of Impulse 5-3-5-3-5 belongs to the local III of [A] not to the previous I and II, as well as to the next IV and V (designation III is certainly conditional, MAY change after the formation of a figure of higher wave order, but it's for the "foodies", so. still on account of III, so let it be so), ie I have marked on the chart and the GOAL FORM what price will choose in the impending movement. So I see this movement, but do not forget that this is a corrective wave, and that it is a component of a higher order wave and the place it will take in the formed pattern is questionable, and therefore questionable, its characteristics and how we mark it later....))))))))), but all options to lay out, why?

Regarding the 1st and 2nd wave formations, what are they? components of the plane or components of the triangles, figures of the higher wave order, I do not know yet, but to talk about them in this thread, why bother the person? Formed and thank goodness...........)))))))))), but Impulse 5-3-5-3-5 doesn't exactly belong to them...))))

NYROBA:

Let's see where the price will be at the end of 2010. ;)

Moreover, I believe that 1.72 is not the maximum, the reversal of the GLOBAL uptrend in the c.p. EUR/USD will most likely occur in the 1.85-1.86 price range. ))

I don't insist, what should happen, will happen.

My trusty friend stop-loss is not going to hurt me. I do not think that I will have to stand at the tombstone of my deposit and with my hands spreading, sadly, to explain to the deceased, why the price turned out to be so stupid, and did not agree with my prediction of HER movement........))))))))

In all seriousness, I don't care, up or down, as long as the process is as long as possible. There will be a wave, there will be earnings. There will be a straight line parallel to the ground, there will be no earnings. That's it......))))))

Good luck to you.

pound H1
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/7/gbph1l.gif
М15
http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/9347/gbpm15.gif
Eur H1
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/6206/eurh1.gif
EURA M15
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/480/eurm15r.gif
Catching the market reversal in On-Line mode. Join in.
http://forexpro.org.ua/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20&p=73#p73

NYROBA: Выкладываю промежуточный отчёт торговли бота.

When will you reach at least these results?

Current yield 270.65%
Maximum relative return 274.65% (25.06.2010)
Maximum relative loss 20.88% (24.06.2009)
Maximum daily return 10.82% (03.08.2009)
Maximum daily loss 7.58% (24.06.2009)
Average daily profit 1.86%
Average daily loss -1.46%
Then you can put them out. For now, with these results and with a drawdown of about 80% -

Open trades 9

Total profit 267.34%

Daily profit -17.50%

You can only mortgage houses, flats, villas and cars )))

forexpro_org_ua, I am afraid the franc, USDCHF, has not yet reached the bottom of the daily correction. I am still in a sell on it and am waiting for it around 1.0440. This is the nearest Fib from a major wave. And at the moment probably just finished the third down in C and it is drawing out the fourth, getting ready for the final fifth. I won't post the kount as I don't have it.

I liked your discussion about the hidden waves very much, thank you.

Mathemat:

forexpro_org_ua, I am afraid the franc, USDCHF, has not yet reached the bottom of the daily correction. I am still in a sell on it and expect it around 1.0440. This is the nearest Fib from a major wave. And at the moment probably just finished the third down in C and it is drawing out the fourth, getting ready for the final fifth. I won't post the kount as I don't have it.

I liked your reasoning about the latent waves very much, thank you.

I have my vision of the current situation in V.P. USD/CHF is here https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.finbk.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5&p=226[hash]p226

Alexey, maybe there is a sense to fix the profit on a short position? ))