Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 377

Vizard:

to NYROBA

Slowly but surely we're moving away from markup (forecasts) on small TFs...

There will be a daily markup on m15-n1 ????????????

Answers like - small TFs rule, etc... don't do it... you know why... markup in the studio please....

Can't you mark it up yourself like a niroba? You take a monthly timeframe, draw three lines a la three-wave into the future using two fibs - 38 and 161. That's it. He does not even need to look at other timeframes, he has the opposite forecast for the pound and the yen against the dollar. And the strange thing is that the pound and the euro are both going against his predictions.)

Well, then you put an order against the trend and the trend reverses one day... When the trend reverses, you wait for the breakeven and you win two rubles...

gip:

Can't you mark up like a niroba yourself? You take a monthly timeframe, draw three lines a la three-wave future using two fibs - 38 and 161. That's it. He does not even need to look at other timeframes, he has the opposite forecast for the pound and the yen against the dollar. And the strange thing is that the pound and the euro are both going against his predictions.)

Well, then you put an order against the trend and the trend reverses one day... When the trend reverses, you wait until the breakeven point and you win two rubles...

I marked it for myself long time ago https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120788/page374 the post of 23.06.2010 20:23 according to the white-expected scenario, it seems to go.... then we'll see... I'm afraid to even guess))) the guru Niroba said upwards))))))))

it would be interesting to observe the accelerated left forecasts of Niroba )))))) and most importantly - explanations of why it is or is not )))))). otherwise, i think i wont survive till the fulfillment of his latest euro forecast in weeks - ))))))))))

wpc.as Niroba I don't want to mark it.... I'm afraid to get used to it ))))))))

Vizard:

I've marked out for myself long time ago https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120788/page374 a post from 23.06.2010 20:23 according to the white-expected scenario while we're going.... let's see)))) because the guru Nyroba said up))))))))

it would be interesting to observe Niroba's accelerated left forecasts )))))) and most importantly - explanations of why they are or are not )))))). otherwise, i think i will not survive till his latest forecast for weeks on the euro ))))))))))

Euro-bucks will be in a sideways position with a slight decline towards 1.20-1.21,

I expect the movement on pound-bucks to 1.34-1.35, and on the euro-pound to 0.91-.092 ))

NYROBA:

Euro-bucks will be sideways with a slight decline towards 1.20-1.21,

At this time I expect a move on the pound-buck to 1.34-1.35, and on the euro-pound to 0.91-.092 ))

That's why we need short-term forecasts on small tf...and on the last weekly forecast(euro) - straight up...

NYROBA:

The Euro-Bucks will be in a sideways position with a slight decline towards 1.20-1.21,

At this time I expect a move on the pound-buck to 1.34-1.35, and on the euro-pound to 0.91-.092 ))

A very abstract statement, from the "sell below 5.0, buy above 0.0" series

Show on the chart with a line, how do you see the price movement? (Start and end of position)

waitra:

Show on the graph with a line how do you see the price moving? (beginning and end of position)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120788/page372 this is how he sees it...it's been a week.......))))))))) then it's up - now it's sideways )))))))) what will happen tomorrow is hard to imagine.......

Niroba - give a markup on the lower tf ?

waitra:

Show on the graph with a line how do you see the price moving? (Start and end of a position)

My view on the three currency pairs is shown below:

http://www.finbk.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5&p=217#p217

NYROBA:

My view on the three currency pairs is given below:

Only you forget one thing that we just finished the third wave on your favorite weekly chart - if you pay attention to your favorite golden ratio, you would have realized that the second wave sometimes forms a double top of 23% to 9%, which at the moment and beautifully visible in the weekly timeframe, after the fourth wave we make a breakthrough down to 0.96 after which we're bound to come to your favourite 1.9 with a little pause...

forte928:

Niroba stop bothering people that we are rushing to 1.9 will definitely come only you forget one thing that we now have on your favorite weekly chart just finished ptretty wave - if you pay attention to your favorite golden ratio, you would have long realized that the second wave sometimes forms a double top of 23% to 9%, which at the moment and beautifully visible in the weekly TF, after the fourth wave we make a dash down to 096 after which we're bound to come to your favourite 1.9 with a little pause...

Forget about the 0.96 price! The Euro is unlikely to go there in the next two or three years. I think that by the end of 2010 the price will be testing at least 1.72 ))

Here is the intermediary report of bot trading.

During 1.5 months the Expert Advisor made 283 trades, all trades closed with profit.

Not a single losing trade!

It is time to move the leader from the first place. ))