Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 374

NYROBA:

In terms of Elliott Wave Theory, market price dynamics is a graphical representation of crowd psychology.

before - maybe... now the crowd is left out in the cold and the dynamics are drawn by the guys with big wallets....

Let's try to join them (to the movement) ...and they are going...to 1.164..... (imho all of course) .....

Mathemat:
...Which Elliott himself did not have in his very first publication. It was a friend of his who told him about the Fibs.

I don't look up to Elliott, I look up to Glenn Neely. His work was much more informative

than other authors I've read before. ))

Vizard:

before - maybe... now the crowd is left out and the dynamics are drawn by the big wallets....

we will try to join them (the movement) ...and they are going...to 1.164..... (imho all of course) .....

Very unlikely that the eurik will go to 1.1640, very unlikely...

NYROBA: I'm sorry to hear about your spouse if you have a hard-on for charts :)
"Everyone understands in the measure of their depravity" ....)))

VladislavVG: None of the stops (scenario cancellation levels) or alternative forecasts indicate ;). Why do you think so? ( Rhetorical question - I'm sure you know why ;) ).

Good luck.

Well, he trades without stops. Just like a parachutist without a parachute)))

Good luck as well )))

I don't look up to Elliott, I look up to Glenn Neely. His work was much more informative

than other authors I've read before. ))

NYROBA:

It's very unlikely that the euro now will go to 1.1640, well, very unlikely...

Well it's not very likely right now...but the market is the market....

the ideal downside scenario for me is of course the white scenario.... but let's see...(imho all of course)

Mischek:

May I ask, if you had hypophyseal surgery and you have problems now? h ttps://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://images.yandex.ru/yandsearch?text=%25D0%25A8%25D0%25B0%25D1%2580%25D0%25B8%25D0%25BA%25D0%25BE%25D0%25B2&stype=image

p.s. Sick, we have strong medicine, the most important thing is to apply in time and you will get help. ;-)

We all sincerely wish you a speedy recovery. :))))))))))

NYROBA:

Let me ask you, you had hypophyseal surgery and now you have a problem? h ttp://images.yandex.ru/yandsearch?text=%D0%A8%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2&stype=image

Don't go from a sick pituitary gland to a healthy one.

Let me ask you a question - given that your empty forecasts have a success rate of around 50 per cent and that your forecasts come true on average 10 times out of a hundred,

why don't you try predicting the opposite?

And why when your next forecast has not come true, like the ones made by Goldtrader, you just disappear?

About fibs.

Niroba is something of a phoebe alarm. Somewhat one-sided, of course, but we don't have to choose. When you get close to 38 or 161 any phybe, it starts signalling. The alarm is firmly and reliably programmed into the device. It is firm and reliable. Experiments with different tools were carried out earlier, but the large amount of signals caused public outrage. With a large amount of signals you get a feeling that Niroba is a bad, not at all good phyb signalizer, as no one can find so many 38s and 161s phyb on the chart. Through experimentation I had to limit myself to two instruments, this reduces the spam load considerably. Unfortunately, the underdeveloped niroba brain is unable to keep its attention on more fibs (the limit is two fibs).