Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 373

NYROBA: Most often the price reverses on a gold section of 61.8% or 161.8% of the previous wave, and it does not matter what time frame!

As I understand it, when the price does not turn at these levels and there is a drain on the depo)))

LeoV:

As I understand it, it is when the price does not reverse at these levels that the depo is drained ))))

Not so fast . He's in his fifth year of trading, he's mastered the lock.

LeoV:

We've already seen that. Not exciting.... )))

I'm sorry to hear about your spouse if you're getting a hard-on :)

LeoV:

On history, to make a markup is like two fingers of asphalt. But to make a marking in the future is yes......)))

No problem - there are plenty of options ;). Alexey put it up, now they'll do it. There are many to choose from. The only problem is how to determine the markup that would coincide with an acceptable error in the price movement to the right of the zero bar.) Alexey himself cannot estimate the error of his markup, despite all his assurances: practice proves otherwise. The others are approximately at the same level. Some more often, some less often ;).

None of the stops (scenario cancellation levels) or alternative projections indicate ;). Why do you think so? ( Rhetorical question - I'm sure you know why ;) ).

Good luck.

VladislavVG:

No problem - there are many variants ;). Here Alexey dropped this, they'll put even more effort into it. Anything you like. The only problem is how to determine the markup that would coincide with an acceptable error in the price movement to the right of the zero bar.) Alexey himself cannot estimate the error of his markup, despite all his assurances: practice proves otherwise. The others are approximately at the same level. Some more often, some less often ;).

None of the stops (scenario cancellation levels) or alternative projections indicate ;). Why do you think so? ( Rhetorical question - I'm sure you know why ;) ).

Good luck.

There aren't many options, the one I posted is 90% out of 100 for this scenario.

time will tell how right I was... ))

If (marked in black) we stretch the Fibo in the direction of movement, it is approximately 61 and you have 38 on the right ... for the green rectangle ...

Explain please - or maybe I just did not see it...

Vizard:

If (marked in black) we stretch the Fibo in the direction of movement, it is approximately 61 and you have 38 on the right ... for the green rectangle ...

Explain please - or maybe I just did not see it...

Dear friend, no need to be so nervous (judging by your drawing) take a sedative and you'll be happy... ))

s.s. Wave theory is a difficult subject to grasp, probably not everyone can grasp its essence... )

and who's nervous)))))

I see ... from the previous wave....

Vizard:

and who's nervous)))))

I see ... from the previous wave....

Past the Fibonacci levels, there are price patterns.

In terms of Elliott Wave Theory, market price dynamics is a graphical representation of crowd psychology.

Fibonacci coefficients are the mathematical basis of the Elliott Wave Theory. ))

NYROBA:

The Fibonacci coefficients are the mathematical basis of Elliott Wave Theory. ))

...Which Elliott himself did not have in his very first publication. He was told about the Fibs by a friend of his.