Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 334

Synexs:

Alexey, do I understand you correctly that you are waiting for a move upwards and therefore do not cover positions? Can you tell us more about the breakdown of the loc?

I have an impression, especially after Friday's "accidental" statement of Hungarian and a bit later "accidental" statement of French that the Euro was intentionally "pulled" lower and those fellows were shorting by 90 per cent). It seems to me as a sign of a reversal, although at 1.185 or 1.10 it will happen, but the volatility gives us a reason to think that it will happen quite soon)

If Niroba closes the bay positions, he will lose about 70% of the deposit, that is why he does not close them.
If Niroba closes the Bai positions, he will lose about 70% of the deposit, and that is why he does not close (he is over-hibernating).

NYROBA:

If you opened long and the price went against you, you can get into a long position,

and on the reversal to get out of the sell loc and wait for the movement upwards.

IMHO Any deal in 99% of 100 can be closed with profit.

Here is the intermediate result of bot trading - 222 deals - all closed with profit.

In the balance curve I made a Movable one, because the movement after Movable ones

I made a Movable Positive. Because movement after Movablealways grows faster than a wave of the same order which precedes this Movable .

Yeah, but the key phrase here is "and exit at the U-turn". If you knew where the pivot was, you wouldn't have bothered with lock.
In your case, the lock is a way to the downside, as well as trading without stops. This is not an imho, but an objective reality, because trading with such a load without stops = failure.
What amazes most of all is your "flexibility" in forecasts - you said that the Eurobucks will go down and you are standing in a tank with a drawdown.
You are our analyst :)

I have made a Movable Positive, because the movement after the Movable always grows faster than the movement before the Movable.

Pegasmaster:

Most of all your "flexibility" in prognoses amazes me - you said that the Eurobucks will fall down and you yourself are in a tank with a drawdown.
You are our analyst :)

The most striking thing is your "flexibility" in your forecasts - you said that the Eurobucks would go down and you are on a drawdown.

So analysts always lie! And it is logical to go against the forecast!

NYROBA:

If you opened long and the price went against you, you can get into a long position,

and at the reversal to exit the sell position and wait for the upward movement.

If you know the turning points a priori (or even a posteriori), then why open at random in advance? Wait until the price reaches them and trade for sure.

NYROBA:

IMHO Any deal in 99% of 100 can be closed with profit.

And this thesis and the pursuit of infinite PF is precisely the reason of the loss.

In trading, it is very important to spot a wrong entry in time and accept a reasonable loss before it grows to the size of the deposit.

Tantrik:
So analysts always lie! and it is logical to stand up against the forecast!
Well, that's understandable, but when an analyst goes against his forecast, that's aerobatics!

Pegasmaster:
That's understandable, but when an analyst goes against his prediction - that's aerobatics!
The analyst must be big and trust no one (not even himself).

Pegasmaster:
That's understandable, but when an analyst goes against his prediction - that's aerobatics!
It's a completely sensible approach. That's what real onaliticians do: forecast one way, trade the other. If the forecast comes true, then you can shout on every corner how great onalitic you are. And if the forecast is not justified, then you can shake your statsheet about how cool you are as a trader. It's a win-win situation.

timbo:
This is a perfectly sensible approach. That's what real onalists do: forecast one way, trade the other. If the forecast comes true, you can shout on every corner what a tough onalitic you are. And if the forecast is not justified, then you can shake your statsheet about how cool you are as a trader. It's a win-win situation.
Yeah!

Apparently Alex has a 1:500 leverage. This means that at the current load of 1.1850 it will not survive.

Yurixx:

Apparently Alex has a 1:500 leverage. Which means that at the current load of 1.1850 he won't survive.

Shit!... I looked in the other day, he was at a small profit and now it's -33%. His account is flying at 50% a day. How much of a load is that? I mean, the MM doesn't matter, there's no long, tedious work to pull the deposit out of the drawdown. I just want to jump from the rags to the riches.