Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 324

NYROBA:

I am always FOR real trading!

Down with the chattering! )))

........said Niroba and posted another grail from the tester.....)))

Swetten:

Correction:

Rules:

5. measure in percentages: drawdowns, profits, etc.
5. FV (Recovery Factor) = Profit / Max Drawdown.

Rules:

1. onyx account is opened and monitored. All checkboxes except for the account password are checked in the statistics display settings;

2. Size of the deposit and risks at the trader's discretion;

3. To demonstrate profitable trading for a definite period of time (two months for example);

4. Everyone trades as he/she can, no restrictions;

5. After expiry of the trade all open positions are closed, all pending orders are deleted, etc;

6. Measure: % drawdown, % profit, RR (Recovery Factor), etc.

Gans-deGlucker:

As Svetlana correctly pointed out, there is not the slightest desire to do phallometry. A dozen, a hundred, a million ... It's not about the number. The risks decide everything. You will understand in time :)

I have a PAMM account where my friend and I trade, and my forex robot is also working. If you want - compete. If I don't feel like it, I don't give a damn. I do not know how to compare camels with elephants. I am not an analyst, PR or marketer. I am a programmer and I like accuracy. http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/rating/essence/pamm/action/monitoring/id/94421/

What does phallometry have to do with it? It's just interesting to see and compare the results of the opponents ))))

NYROBA:

The report shows that there have been 221 trades, all of which closed on profit,

not a single losing trade so far. The current profit is 551.92 euros.

For understandable reasons I am not going to publish my deals in this thread. )))

The report does not show the number of open trades and their current status. Don't take me for an idiot. That's what I mean :)

Pegasmaster:
"level playing field"? 400 euros in depo and 24k quid in depo is a level playing field? my BABY laughs at your "level playing field".
"Don't *beat* the blind, they can feel everything", so until there is a level depot, there will be no competition.

it's not a problem, i can withdraw profit from the account 1581806 https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120788 andleave the amount 24K )))

Rules:

1. onyx account is opened and monitored. All checkboxes except for the account password are activated in the statistics display settings;

2. Size of the deposit and risks at the trader's discretion;

3. To demonstrate profitable trading for a definite period of time (two months for example);

4. Everyone trades as he/she can, no restrictions;

5. After expiry of the trade all open positions are closed, all pending orders are deleted, etc;

6. Measure: % drawdown, % profit, RR (Recovery Factor), etc.

Pegasmaster:
Your 500 bucks doesn't count, sorry.
I was going to give a shit about your "quality" analytics, to be honest. T.A. is not "ANALYTHICS".
Especially when it relates to a time span of a year long.
Relax and have fun :)
p.s. I was trying to spell because I'm drunk.

Sir, it's only Thursday, woo-hoo-hoo-hoo, and you're already in a woo-hoo. )))

NYROBA:

it's not a problem, I can withdraw the profit from the account 1581806 https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120788 andleave the amount 24K )))

Yes cal question. Waiting, pratty :))))) Just kidding.
It's just that I'm in the "Big Kush" contest on A.
Realistically, people with a 500Ue deposit have a real advantage over me.
They are willing to risk 500-1000 ue for a chance to manage 50k ue, and my account is half as close to the prize.
I.e. if I make 50%, the prize is not very interesting to me.
Well, in short, the kinks are in place :)

Pegasmaster:
No, no, no, if it's a level playing field, I'll ask for monitoring on the onyx.
Otherwise, you're going down a long road to nowhere.
Because I can post better pictures than you, believe me.

Account 1581806 locked since the date of this thread, namely since 02.10.2009g.