Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 286

gumgum писал(а) >>
I had a dream today (seriously)! I opened the terminal (lazy as it was) and EURUSD 1.40 was lit up green, I woke up...

Maybe you missed it, I expect 1.40 (1.35) for the pound and not for the eurik

NYROBA >>:

Наверное пропустили, отметку 1.40 (1.35) я жду по фунту, а не по Еврику
And I'm talking about EURUSD)))

gumgum писал(а) >>
And I'm talking about EURUSD)))

You should rest more often, to avoid nightmares in your dreams ;-)

NYROBA >>:

Наверное пропустили, отметку 1.40 (1.35) я жду по фунту, а не по Еврику
I wonder what's in store for the euro pound pair? I'd like to see a breakdown...

Yes, the pound is getting better) 1.465) already) 1.472 is a stop loss) 1.485+, but as they say, the chicken eats every little kernel) the main thing is to get it, otherwise it will be like in the cartoon about the Golden Antelope)

Synexs писал(а) >>

Yes, the pound is getting better) 1.465) already) 1.472 is a stop loss) 1.485+, but as they say, the chicken eats every little kernel) The main thing is to get it, otherwise it will be like in the cartoon about the Golden Antelope)

Fix it. After the rollback you will come again.

Tantrik писал(а) >>

You should fix it. After the pullback, you will enter again.

Don't, wait for 1.35, because after the profit taking, it will be much more difficult to calculate the next optimal entry point.

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Don't, wait for 1.35, because once profits are taken, calculating the next optimal entry point will be much more difficult.

For the pound as well as for the eu the situation is the same but for you Niroba this pullback is too shaded...Your forecast has been failing for a long time...

forte928 писал(а) >>

On the pound as well as on the yen is the same situation but for you Niroba it's a pullback - too shaded...Your forecast has already failed long ago...

Forte, let me ask you, why are you so nervous? What pound bought at 1.50? )))

And it's already 1.45......, or rather 1.45 so far, waiting still lower at 1.40, if 1.40 breaks through, it will turn around at 1.35. ;-)

Don't worry, nerve cells don't recover.... )

LeoV 04.05.2010 19:15

NYROBA wrote(a) >>At 1.27-1.28 you can buy until at least 1.54, if the price breaks through 1.54 then the next resistance level is 1.6,
Before the end of 2010. The Euro will re-record its all-time high. The Euro needs to test 1.6 sometime in November 2010. The Euro should break through 1.72.

According to the prognosis, it is time to settle to 1.0 )))

Good to have settled ))))