Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 285

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

The longer we stay at this level the more it looks like a big buy, and for a serious entry +- a few pips is nonsense.

So, I don't know . I don't know, Niroba's got it right again.

You mean that the big players are buying in small parts, trying to mislead everyone and not cause a surge in the exchange rate?

This is what it turns out to be, and there is an ironclad logic to it.

Synexs >>:
Вы имеете виду то, что крупные игроки закупаются мелкими частями, стараясь всех ввести в заблуждение и не вызвать резкий скачок курса?
exactly that plus a screenshot

NikT_58 >>:
именно это плюс скрин
Plus the fact that the americans would rather hit the whole world than let their market go down now.

NikT_58 >>:

Плюс то что амеры скорее удавят весь мир, чем дадут своему рынку пойти сейчас вниз.

Does that mean we're going to be flat for another month?

NikT_58 >>:
Плюс то что амеры скорее удавят весь мир, чем дадут своему рынку пойти сейчас вниз.

Which "their market" is it?

EURUSD is THE market? (The chart of this pair you are discussing).

By the way, the EURUSD fall is a rise in the quid (THEIR currency).

NikT_58 писал(а) >>
Plus the americans would rather hit the world than let their market go down now.

nothing like that...the fact that there have been some small upward moves is just a prelude to the next downward move

if we look at M30 we see the fifth wave of the first wave of the next powerful descent at 460p - the first 130p went through the first wave now going into the second correctional wave...

and all of Niroba's attempts to prove to everyone that the move up has long since failed... this was his low point, this is not a 200p zone, this is the next level... So let him go somewhere else and bullshit chatting with chicks in the alley...

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I think this week we could go to 1.40, maybe draw a shadow to 1.35,

Just as tomorrow will be a serious occasion )))

Hopefully the hike will be a good one? )))

LeoV >>:

Надеюсь поход будет удачным? )))
Niroba has a week in a month, so we'll have to wait some more )))

I had a dream today (seriously)! I opened the terminal (lazily) and EURUSD 1.40 was glowing green, and I woke up...