Classical thechanalysis doesn't work any more. What works, maybe quantum? - page 6

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

This is obvious. When it is clear that a movement has started, an entry point is sought. For me the task of recognising movement is the main one in TA. Fixing points, re-entry points within the movement and trading within the trend in general. - It's not "not a problem", but it makes no sense without solving the first problem. I usually use a move detection entry and add a position at the first suitable point within that movement - at the first correction, to put it simply. I'm not saying anything new here - everything has been described a hundred times. However, to understand that this is boring truth (as opposed to perverse theories), you start to realize only with experience, which our Mitrofanushki have a dull penis.

Even the phrase "I don't guess where the market will go, I just follow it" belongs to either Larry or Bill Williams. I do not remember - I read it a hundred years ago. Maybe it wasn't Williams at all.

And please, I would not want to get into explanations - if I had a desire to explain, I would write a textbook. But they are all already written. And to repeat the same thing a hundred and ten times - tired and do not want. I do not see the point - on this thread, agree, this is an argument.

Everything has already been written. If you want to - learn. Good luck. And no hard feelings. I'm not a teacher by nature, but a spiteful, sarcastic, selfish and cynical pig-saurus.

Also, no offence and not to you, "what is clearer to a fool is still a question to a smart man".

We can combine our efforts and take the theory to the next level, can't we? The market has changed, not today but in 2006! For three years now there is a new reality.

Hey, traders, stop fluttering around! You're in the way, don't you get it?

We're having a serious conversation about electric guitar technique.

DC2008 >> :

However, on topic, where will the analysis go from here?

Let's assume a fantastic thing: there are only robots in the market, they are so good that we can't save them,

what do you think the market fluctuations will be?

Answer: Yes, none, because robots will enter the market to make profit and cancel any fluctuation, and the moral conclusion is that more fluctuations mean that more and more money is involved in the market, and the market is not managed by efficient robots

(there are two possibilities, either people or losing robots).

AlexEro >> :

Hey, traders, stop fluttering around! You're in the way, don't you get it?

We're having a serious conversation about electric guitar technique.

Sorry, we are not musicians, so it was a bear's ear, didn't hear your magic music.

AlexEro писал(а) >>

Ah, you traders, stop fluttering around here! You're in the way, don't you get it?

We are having a serious conversation here about electric guitar playing technique.

The sound is a time line, too. You take a chord in E major, turn on FUZZ, hit it with a plectrum, and it sounds F minor acoustic.

Urain писал(а) >>

Let's assume a fantastic thing: the market is full of robots, and they're so good that it's hard to escape,

how do you think the market would fluctuate?

Step fluctuations! The jumps between them are instantaneous - one and 200 pips up.

DC2008 >> :

The sound is also a time series. You pick up an E major chord, turn on the FUZZ, hit it with the plectrum, and it sounds F minor acoustic.

And if you don't tune the instrument, what does it sound like?

leman писал(а) >>

and if the instrument isn't in tune, what will it sound like?

Vysotsky, probably.

DC2008 >> :

Stepped! The jumps in between are instantaneous - one and 200 pips up.

You are wrong, any action that brings profit counteracts the movement you are slowing it down.

Just look at the supply and demand situation and you will see.

That is what we need speculators for, 1 to create liquidity and 2 to stabilize the fluctuations.

These are the functions that are performed by a simple trader in the world economy.

Did you think that you are allowed to go to forex market and chop some cabbage there?

DC2008 >> :

Vysotsky, I guess.

That's just what I was asking about tuning. When there was only lyre, everybody was happy with the Pythagoras system, and then the organ came along and a uniformly tempered system was needed. Maybe it's the same with the market.