Classical thechanalysis doesn't work any more. What works, maybe quantum? - page 4

AlexEro >> :

No way, it's not music. I've been doing music for a long time. Yngve is the limit of normal tempo.

Yeah, so Malmsteen's a normal tempo, and 28 notes is handwashing. I take it that's provocation.

FOXXXi >> :

Yeah, so Malmsteen's normal tempo and 28 notes is handwave. I take it that's a provocation.

Did you know that if you can play it with your tongue, you can also play it on the instrument?

FOXXXi >> :

Yeah, so Malmsteen is normal tempo, and 28 notes is handwave. I take it it's a provocation.

Well, post the recording here on the forum, and we'll listen to it. It's not hard to record from an electric guitar to a computer, is it? And then it will be clear whether it is music or hand-worship. And from there we will move on to discussion of quantum mercy-analysis.

Lars Johann Yngve Lannerbäck

theoretical physicists at the University of Sunderland in the UK have suggested that the collider did not work because of mechanical failure, but because of fundamental errors underlying Albert Einstein's theory of relativity, which was the basis for the entire project

leman >> :
Theoretical physicists at the University of Sunderland in the UK have suggested that the collider did not work because of mechanical failure but because of fundamental errors underlying Albert Einstein's theory of relativity, which was the basis for the entire project

Oppa, that changes the whole point of this thread.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

DC2008, tell us how you understand quantum TA. Without your input, the thread is doomed to be a flub.

Firstly, I wanted to know who is interested in it in the first place. Secondly, the speed of price changes in the market lately is such that classical TA cannot keep up with it. Everyone has been in a situation where the market has gone against all TA laws. I dare say that in the near future the price chart will be stepped (trends will disappear) and the height of steps will be such that it will destroy and drive away from the market all the romantics from Forex and supporters of classical TA. However, they are not making profit even now. And that's fair - you cannot stay in one place. All who brag about their profits on the basis of classical TA are from microforex or demo. And if you entrust a 6-digit sum to such an expert, he will either fail or bring 0.000%.

One direction has already been formed - neural networks.

The second (very interesting) is non-traditional trading (see the Championship of 2008), i.e. absence of any TA.

The third (and not the last) is quantum analysis.

There is probably a fourth and fifth, etc.

It is more than certain that many robot developers create their own unique theories and algorithms. And no one will share their findings under any circumstances. I couldn't agree more. But still, we are used to predicting the price movement etc. But let's predict the development of market theory. In which direction should we focus our efforts?

Does anyone else not believe that there are more and more robots in the market? And a robot has a better reaction time and better nerves. Consequently, the outlook is one of robotics.

And the battle of the robots must, of course, be won by OUR NATIONAL EXPERTS.

The one that makes more sense to me is quantum analysis. Break the entire market into N quanta, examine each one separately, and then integrate it. And no matter how sharply the market twitches it can be tamed. However, I may be mistaken.

Let's form our answer to the modern market. What indicators or anything else you need to feel confident and comfortable.

DC2008 >> :

Firstly, I wanted to know who is interested in this in the first place. Secondly, the speed of price changes in the market lately is such that classical TA cannot keep up. Everyone was in a situation where the market went against all the laws of TA. I dare say that in the near future the price chart will be stepped (trends will disappear) and the height of steps will be such that it will destroy and drive away from the market all the romantics from Forex and supporters of classical TA. However, they are not making profit even now. And that's fair - you cannot stay in one place. All who brag about their profits on the basis of classical TA are from microforex or demo. And if you entrust a 6-digit sum to such an expert, he will either fail or bring 0.000%.

One direction has already been formed - neural networks.

The second (very interesting) is non-traditional trading (see the Championship of 2008), i.e. absence of any TA.

The third (and not the last) is quantum analysis.

There is probably a fourth and fifth, etc.

It is more than certain that many robot developers create their own unique theories and algorithms. And no one will share their findings under any circumstances. I couldn't agree more. But still, we are used to predicting the price movement etc. But let's predict the development of the market theory. In which direction should we focus our efforts?

Does anyone else not believe that there are more and more robots in the market? And a robot has a better reaction time and better nerves. Consequently, the outlook is one of robotics.

And the battle of the robots must, of course, be won by OUR NATIONAL EXPERTS.

More understandable to me - quantum analysis. Break the entire market into N quanta, examine each one separately, and then integrate it. And no matter how sharply the market twitches it can be tamed. However, I may be mistaken.

Let's form our answer to the modern market. What indicators or anything else you need to feel confident and comfortable.

1 Many people are interested in this, that's why they keep the thread in the top,

If your robot is losing I doubt you would sit back and do nothing, but this is psychology and you will see it in the form of trends.

Zinchuk is schmoozing on the guitar, not playing, but schmoozing - here's the video. You can clearly hear how ragged the performance is. It's not music, the tempo is too high, it's ripping for the sake of the record. And if you play it even faster, it's hand-whacking.

Files:
zina.zip  2185 kb

FOXXXi >> :

I can play the electric guitar - I can play 28 notes per second on one string. I have heard Zinchuk's Bumblebee Flight, so I can do it faster. Don't talk about art in the financial markets."If you do not understand the basic process and what to expect from it they do not even want to understand it - it will be a psychological trauma, won't it?

well just to avoid throwing around phrases then specify what the basic process is for you!!!!! and then how do you trade? on fundamentals? )))))))))))))))))))))))))) now it's even ridiculous)))))))))))) or are you just observing????

If a person is loudly proud of the fact that
he played the flight of the Bumblebee faster than anyone else, by this
he signs the following:

1) He saw fit to spend a heap of time on
"rehearsals" of this feat, instead of
working on the artistic aspects of
his performance.

2) So he is staking on those "listeners",
who care more about Zinchuk and Guinness in
media than the artistic value of his work.

3) So, the "demanding artist" himself has no
any illusions regarding this artistic value

In general, the musician who cannot convert
his perfect technique into artistic achievements,
and, for lack of better application, demonstrates
this technique as is, in the form of circus performances, is called
LABOUR.

And Yngvi Malmstin, instead of training bumblebee,
received at a solid age an acad.
And technique has gone from being an end in itself and a circus act to a means

to perform this "nichilavechiskaya" music.

http://otvety.google.ru/otvety/thread?tid=12c8294a42a8c4fd

I see an analogy here with the construction of clockwork MTS-Buratino by Papas Carles.