Classical thechanalysis doesn't work any more. What works, maybe quantum? - page 3

leman >> :

>> well, since you can't do it on an acoustic guitar, you can't do it on an electric guitar, you can't do it on a classical TA, either.

I'm typing a thousand characters a minute on the keyboard. It doesn't make any sense :-(.

jartmailru >> :

And I'm typing a thousand characters a minute on the keyboard. That's a load of crap :-(.

+10 :о) :о) :о) :о) :о) :о) :о) :о) :o) laughed heartily and for a long time.

That should go in the humor section.

Urain >> :

What do you mean by "follow the market"?

It means not imagining yourself as a market maker or imagining you know about his (their) plans. It means understanding where you stand in the system. It means not indulging in the illusion that you'll get lucky and the market will go where you imagined it would go.

I am not interested in where and when the market will go, I do not know and do not want to know anything about the reasons of this movement, but when the movement starts - I will see it with TA, when it ends or changes sign - I will see it with TA. The work inside the movement is also helped by TA. That's all. I will not add anything else.

Look, I'm REALLY sick of saying this five years ago. There are no fewer of these people saying with donkey's aplomb that TA doesn't work. Once again, I am not a missionary. I am not going to prove anything to anyone. Do what you want. God will provide.

FOXXXi >> :

I can play the electric guitar - I can play 28 notes per second on one string. I've heard Zinchuk's Bumblebee Flight, I can do it faster.

>> 28 notes per second on an electric guitar isn't music, it's hand-jobbing.

Svinozavr >> :

It means not imagining you are a market maker or imagining you know what his (or her) plans are. It means understanding where you stand in this system. It means not to indulge in the illusion that you will be lucky and the market will go where you imagined it will go.

How do you then open trades if you have no idea where the movement is going to go,

And at what point in an already existing movement are you in?

Svinozavr >> :

Look, I am REALLY sick of repeating this five years ago. There are no fewer of these people with donkey's aplomb claiming that TA doesn't work. Once again, I am not a missionary. I am not going to prove anything to anyone. Do what you want. God will provide.

You think you're so smart, juggling words and glossing over what's really behind your posts?

FOXXXi >> :

Just started out on the acoustic. Probably thought about which side of the post, huh?

I don't really give a shit, it's just that why an electric?

AlexEro >> :

28 notes per second on an electric guitar is not music, it's handwashing.

It's a technique, and so is music.

leman >> :

I don't really care, it's just why the electrics?

Stay on topic.

FOXXXi >> :

>> It's a technique, and so is the music.

No, it's not, it's not music. I've been doing music for a long time. Yngve is the limit of normal tempo.