Classical thechanalysis doesn't work any more. What works, maybe quantum? - page 2

Svinozavr >> :

Classic TA doesn't work. Jesus, if you knew how many times over the years I've heard this from newbies who have read (not necessarily!) something there, tried the indicators and got nowhere.

You're the one with the classic TA that doesn't work. It works for me. If you can't play classical musical instruments (violin, balalaika), it doesn't mean that they are not musical instruments. Such statements are usually made by those who simply do not understand what TA is and what to expect from it. They expect a miracle prophecy for some reason. A known misconception. TA has never done this kind of crap. Especially not the classic one.

I can play the electric guitar - I can play 28 notes per second on one string, I've heard Zinchuk's Bumblebee Flight, I can do it faster, don't talk about art in the financial markets."You know, the market is not the only place where you can get the most out of the market - you can't get the most out of the market, you can't get the least out of the market, you can't get the most out of the market.

FOXXXi >> :

{...} basic process {...}

What are we talking about? Give me a link.

goldtrader >> :

Of course it doesn't work. :)

Averaging against the trend works, especially on Martin. )))

And the main thing is not to put any stops. )))

And you put stops, you work without averaging and without martin, and you STOP on the trend - you're a clairvoyant. Then why do you need stops?

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Classic TA doesn't work. Jesus, if you knew how many times over the years I've heard this from beginners who have read (not necessarily!) something there, tried the indicators and got nowhere.

You're the one with the classic TA that doesn't work. It works for me. If you can't play classical musical instruments (violin, balalaika), it doesn't mean that they are not musical instruments. Such statements are usually made by those who simply DO NOT understand what TA is and what to expect from it. They expect a miracle prophecy for some reason. A known misconception. TA has never done this kind of crap. Especially a classical one.

Investment companies employ dozens of competent professionals and yet the yield does not exceed inflation much. Unless you count small intraannual fluctuations. If you take the strategy from the three dialogues

http://www.troika-am.ru/rus/Mutual_Funds/Mutual_Funds/Dobrynia_Nikitich/index.wbp

The value of shares has risen only 10,654 times since 97. And if you look at inflation.

Let's take the CPI for beef, for example.

http://www.gks.ru/free_doc/new_site/prices/potr/2009/Cen-1992-2008.htm

, the price of beef has risen (according to pre-2008 data) 11.07620194 times.

And the drawdown was from 500 at original cost to 92, that is 81.6 per cent. A rather aggressive strategy.

With all that, the real sector only increased in value. That is, the value of net assets only increased

In the end we see a quite justified negative expectation of winning, because inflation has exceeded the yield.

Folks, think for yourselves whether it is there or not.

I think this is a moot point. I have personally been earning by tech analysis, but now I think there is no reason to believe that the strategy will not become unprofitable in the future and that I won't lose everything.

But this only applies to stocks, where physically when buying a mat expectation of winning is higher than when selling, i.e. it is greater than zero.

But it is different in Forex.

The most interesting thing is that investors do not care that mathematical expectation of almost all pivots is equal to or lower than zero - they hope for short-term profitability and expect that they will be the lucky ones.

>>Peasers and traders of technical analysis are, first of all, players.

goldtrader >> :

Of course it doesn't work. :)

Averaging against the trend works, especially on Martin. )))

And most importantly, do not put any stops. )))

Don't fall off the wagon!

If you are trying to predict the market - you are doomed. You should not anticipate but follow it. For that you need to know and understand TA. And all this talk... 99% of detractors do not even know how a simple MA is counted. And if they do, they do not understand how to use it and what it shows them and why.

А... ...arguing with you... I'm not a missionary and I've had enough of this for a long time. If you want to be a Mitrofanushka, be my guest. I don't give a damn about it and neither do TA. We will not be offended)).

Svinozavr >> :

If you are trying to predict the market - you are doomed. You should not anticipate but follow it. For that you need to know and understand TA. And all this talk... 99% of detractors do not even know how a simple MA is counted. And even if they know they do not understand how to use it and what it shows them and why.

А... ...arguing with you... I'm not a missionary and I've had enough of this for a long time. If you want to be a Mitrofanushka, be my guest. I don't give a damn about it and neither do TA. We will not be offended)).

>> To the garden!!!

Svinozavr >> :

If you are trying to predict the market - you are doomed. You should not anticipate but follow it. For that you need to know and understand TA. And all this talk... 99% of detractors do not even know how a simple MA is counted. And even if they know they do not understand how to use it and what it shows them and why.

What is your definition of "following the market"?

FOXXXi >> :

I can play an electric guitar, I can play 28 notes per second on one string.

I see, if you can only play electric guitar and you can't play acoustic guitar, then classical TA won't work either.

leman >> :

>> well, since you can't do it on an acoustic guitar, you can't do it on an electric guitar, you can't do it on a classical TA, either.

I was just starting out with acoustic. You must have been thinking on which side of the post to pick on?