Hybrid neural networks. - page 14

joo >> :

Excel is great, of course, but rightly so, not our method, in terms of best integration with MT is not the best option.

I suspect you're using some kind of off-the-shelf software. That's not bad of course, but you already have a problem with replacing the fitness function.

As for checking, analysis and anything else that may occur to you, everything can be implemented by means of MQL4.

If so, I'm ready to rewrite the algorithms in MQL, it's not a question. If so, I'd like to know if you can work with graphics or pseudo-graphics in MQL. If there are any articles on this subject, please send me the link.

dentraf >> :

You can do everything in MQL that you do in Excel

I want to use Dictionary object. Is it possible?

IlyaA >> :

I want to use a Dictionary object. Is it possible?

Are you talking about Excel?

IlyaA >> :
.... is it possible to work with graphics or pseudo-graphics in MQL. If there are any articles on this subject, please send me the link.

I don't know what you mean by graphics and pseudo graphics... everything is there for a trader's needs. Read the standard MQL manual

dentraf >> :

>> Is this about the excel?

No. I want to use OLE Automation in MQL. Does it allow to create objects?

joo >> :

I don't know what you mean by graphics and pseudo graphics... everything is there for a trader's needs. Read the standard MQL manual.

Thanks... :(

"He thought I was asleep,

And I'd put up with everything in my sleep,

Or thought I was thinking,

That he thought I was asleep."

( From Coventry Patmore; translated by S.J. Marshak )

IlyaA >> :
>> Thank you... :(

You're getting ahead of the game. Study MQL, at least up to the level when you can write a simple indicator or expert without any help, then you'll deal with such questions as OLE

IlyaA >> :

Combination means. Gentlemen, let me congratulate everyone! We have just just justified the name of the branch. It's an idea! Here's what came to mind. Mutations in genetics change 20-40% of the scales in small increments. Is there a high probability that the offspring return to their parents' habitat?

Neural Network Hybrid Learning is recommended.

sergeev >> :

Offer to share experiences and challenges in working and training Non-standard neural network architectures..........

"We never got to hear from the head of the transport department" From