Hybrid neural networks. - page 13

joo >> :

Optimise genetic algorithm parameters with genetic algorithm.... Hmmm, I should try to optimize mine like this...

I even wonder why this price and not 100000?

dentraf >> :

Are there any in the e-book?

Haikin S. Neural networks. Full course PDF but you have to register there. Weighs 18Mb

dentraf >> :

Are there any in the e-book?

>> http://depositfiles.com/ru/files/2742403

dentraf >> :

I even wonder why that price and not 100000?

100000 is not really much, the buyer would think it would be better to invest somewhere else, and for less than 50,000, I don't agree. >> I don't agree.

joo >> :

100,000 is not really much, the buyer would think it would be better to invest somewhere else, and for less than 50,000, I don't agree. >> I don't agree.

It's not solid to buy a pig in a poke for that kind of money))))))

dentraf >> :

It doesn't seem worth it to buy a pig in a poke for that kind of money))))))

It doesn't make sense to sell anything that is profitable at all. And it doesn't make sense to pay a small amount (say $100) for something that, if it were profitable, would not sell.

joo >> :

It makes no sense at all to sell anything that is profitable. And it doesn't make sense to pay a small amount (say $100) for something that, if it were profitable, would not sell.

>> you can't argue with that.

One of my posts got lost. I repeat. My perceptron and back propagation algorithm and genetics are all in Excel. I'm learning MQL at a brisk pace and I'm constantly thinking about implementing learning algorithms in MQL. That's what confuses me. When the need arises to check for retraining or to perform neural amplitude analysis, will MQL be able to help the sufferers. Who thinks so?

IlyaA писал(а) >>
One of my posts got lost. I repeat. My perceptron and back propagation algorithm and genetics are all in Excel. I'm learning MQL at a brisk pace and I'm constantly thinking about implementing learning algorithms in MQL. That's what confuses me. When the need arises to check for retraining or to perform neural amplitude analysis, will MQL be able to help the sufferers. Who thinks so?

Everything can be implemented in MQL as in Excel

IlyaA >> :

see 10 p. 10 p.

IlyaA >> :
My perceptron and back propagation algorithm and genetics are all in Excel. I'm learning MQL at a great pace, but your function's realization won't suit my Excel yet. :) That's what confuses me when I start thinking about implementing algorithms in MQL. If and when the need arises to check for retraining and neural amplitude analysis, will MQL be able to help the sufferers. What do you think?

Excel is great, of course, but it's not our method, not the best way to integrate with MT.

I suspect you're using some kind of off-the-shelf software. It's not bad, but you already have a problem with replacing fitness function.

As for checking, analysis and anything else you may think of, everything may be implemented by means of MQL4.