Hybrid neural networks. - page 12

dentraf писал(а) >>

Your thinking is correct! That's what they do as the epochs grow, reduce the learning curve

I didn't know that. >> Thank you.

gumgum >> :

Theoretically, the idea could live on. Only we've been stumped for so long because it doesn't really fit under our discussion somehow. What's your goal when you use a floating pitch?

joo >> :

Are you talking about gradient descent or something? I don't know how, and I don't know what it would do.

I don't know everything about all optimization methods, I'm just talking about what I'm good at, that's why I suggested to run it by FF, to compare your method to others and learn something new.

I so understand, that you the algorithm and a code do not want to lay out? can you ask to optimize parameters of my code by your GA?

dentraf >> :

Your thought process is correct! That's what they do as epochs grow, reduce the learning curve

Yeah, I missed it. Did a little reading of the wiki. It's true, you have to slow down for a more detailed search. Turns out to be a truism.

joo писал(а) >>

Yeah, I missed it. Did a little reading of the wiki. Indeed, the speed should be reduced for a more detailed search. Turns out to be a truism.

I haven't seen that in any book.

gumgum >> :

Read Haykin. He knows what he's writing.

gumgum >> :

>> you can add a moment for speed.

IlyaA >> :

Read Haykin. He knows what he's writing.

Is there one in the e-book?

IlyaA >> :
because it doesn't fit to our discussion somehow...

Indeed, it's only a particular method in a particular case. In our case, we were first discussing how to reduce the total number of ffs runs. It is this parameter that is the main one in choosing one or another optimization algorithm.

dentraf wrote >>
I take it you don't want to lay out your algorithm and code? May I ask you to optimize my code's parameters with your GA?

Have you forgotten that I offered you to buy it for $50,000? :)) Although, recently have lost the desire to sell their development, at all.

As for optimising yours... I unfortunately do not have time to experiment, sorry.

The book is in electronic form, weighs 120mb. :( Look at torrents.ru, there are many interesting things there.

dentraf писал(а) >>
.......... .. оптимизировать параметры моего кода вашим ГА?

Optimise genetic algorithm parameters with genetic algorithm.... Hmmm, I should try to optimize mine like this...