Wave analysis - page 35

Choomazik писал(а) >>

OK, I'll look at it when I get a chance, thanks!

It's just that most people always try to compare wrappers to crockery and then start yelling that there's no such thing, they have more wrappers and less crockery...instead of wrappers they need something else to fill the crockery with...

forte928 >> :

Take the Dow, oil prices, gold prices and derive the ratio and then look at cyclicality..as long as you are trying to observe prices+progressive inflation you will not see any economic cycle.

Once again, I took this whole thing and looked it up - there are no cycles there... there are none.

Show me?

forte928 >> :

Take the Dow, oil prices, gold prices and derive the ratio and then consider cyclicality..as long as you are trying to observe prices+progressive inflation you will not see any economic cycle.

Judging by the presentation of the material (if you can call it that) - you are making it up as you go along. What you get has nothing to do with the issue at hand (if you do find cycles, they cannot be assigned to series individually, this "take ..." is a completely different series, with different properties). Besides, there is a huge mass of such indices investigated. Nowhere is there cyclicality, just nowhere. But in your words I see the idea of transition to a stationary series. Besides, before studying the cyclicity in any series it is obligatory to remove the local and global trends, including series obtained by various combinations of the initial ones and their transformation, otherwise it is impossible. Otherwise, the result of the search of the cyclicity will beforehand bear an error. But do you really think that nobody has ever done it? All sorts of things have been done .....

Most people always try to compare notes with tableware and then shout that there is no such a thing, they have more notes and less tableware... instead of notes they should fill tableware with something else...

I don't understand what it says, what wrappers, what utensils? Waves have long been a matter of faith. Finding a wave inherently stimulates the natural neural network, in the sense of the 'brain' to find the right movement. This is not automated, it is a unique combination of experience, intuition, etc. and the trader is essentially coaching his neural network with these waves. But in terms of mathematics, there are simply no 3, 5, etc. waves.

grasn писал(а) >>

There is no cyclicality anywhere, just nowhere.

What are you saying that for?

forte928 >> :
Show me?

>> hahaha, no way! >> first you show me.

You know, when you look at the clouds you can see a horse's head, a posh bust, a pig-saurus and a grunopotamus. But unless you're stoned, you're not going to claim that THEY ARE ACTUALLY there !!!

It feels like wolves are high all the time.

exi >> :

>>What makes you say that?

I don't even know how to tell you. Searching for cycles is a purely formal thing and strict in all respects, unlike "wave theory". Colleagues show us just a virtuoso mastery of the technique of finding waves and cycles, they find them everywhere, with the accuracy to any desired sign, and by the eye, what delights me beyond measure.

Svinozavr >> :

You know, looking at the clouds you can see a horse's head, a fancy bust, a dinosaur. But if you're not stoned, you won't claim that THEY ARE ACTUALLY there !!!

It's as if the wolves are stoned all the time.

There's a name for it - illusion.

grasn >> :

There's a name for it: illusion.

In short, read Richard Bach and you'll be happy.