Wave analysis - page 28

First part
Files:

Second part

Files:

gip писал(а) >>

Break. The suggestion is to find common ground. Patterns by zigzags is of course, but wavemakers don't work purely by zigzags. They also work with their eyes. A zigzag is a loss of information.

sak120, do you sometimes have markings that do not follow the zigzags precisely and you kind of correct them by hand, based on your experience?

And why are you all looking for a sine wave? There are no sine waves in the graph.

Yes, I change the ZigZag, timeframe based on my experience. Also, I like to trade according to the figure on T2 timeframe, I look for entrance on T1<T2 timeframe.

From experience, if the Neely markup is consistent somewhere, then it is correct.

What I meant was that the rules are not rigid. When one assumes the development of a figure, there are other, often subjective, considerations in addition to the markup that has already been formed. So there is no substantive conversation until at least some of these additional conditions are mentioned.
And the markup is not made according to strict rules, the figures are recognized intuitively.

sak120 >>:

From experience, if Neely's markings are agreed somewhere, they are correct.

The teachings of Lenin, i.e. Neely, are invincible because they are right! Hooray, comrades. There is no god but the wave pattern and Neely is his prophet.

Religious literature is already being distributed for free. Soon people will start mortgaging/selling flats to join the Teaching.

Cult. Pure and simple. )))

Yes, without mind-expanders this samizdat will not go to the masses...

gip писал(а) >>
What I meant was that the rules are not rigid. When one assumes the development of a figure, other, often subjective, considerations are used in addition to the already formed markup. That's why we don't get a substantive conversation until at least a little bit of these additional conditions are mentioned.

That's right, this is the work of a wavemaker. I want no additional conditions: a combination of timeframes, zigzags. I see a figure, look for an entry point on a small frame (MTS). About additional conditions the book is written.

I see. Have you looked at any wave analysis programmes already in existence?

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>

1. I am writing to you that Fourier is not applicable, due to the non-stationarity of the series - this should be emphasised.

2. Let's look at the prehistory of crises year by year. The current alleged crisis, how to count? Crisis of 2008 or 2009, or 2010? and there are people who say that everything began in 2007. So what happened in 1990-1993? Where did the 1998 crisis go? It was not only in Russia. How to deal with it, 10 years is not 17.

Crises don't happen in a 17-year cycle, they happen in two cycles with constant period changes

8-9-10 is the first wave of crisis, 16-18-20 is the second wave of the cycle when two waves overlap each other...

Respected wave makers. Will someone please post the data where the crises can be seen. I promise to decompose the series into orthogonal components that would show periodicity, if there is one. If there are two cycles, they will also be visible...