Backtest quality open only prices (for MT5)

Hi, when i test open only prices mode on mt5 i get 100% quality for some years (2015, 2014...) but quality decreases the more recent the year is (64% for 2018, 34% for 2019)...

How could i solve this?

iberhack: Hi, when i test open only prices mode on mt5 i get 100% quality for some years (2015, 2014...) but quality decreases the more recent the year is (64% for 2018, 34% for 2019)... How could i solve this?

That is strange. That is usually the other way round, where old data has less quality than recent data.

Maybe you can try deleting (or moving) the history data for that symbol (with MetaTrader closed), and then have it re-download and generate it again.

When doing this you will have to delete (or move) both the history data in the main "bases" folder for MetaTrader as well as as the "bases" folder in the Tester section and for the Agents.

EDIT: Also try running a single test pass with "Real Tick Data" selected to force it to download all the relevant data, before then doing the Open Prices only. That might help!

Fernando Carreiro #:

That is strange. That is usually the other way round, where old data has less quality than recent data.

Maybe you can try deleting (or moving) the history data for that symbol (with MetaTrader closed), and then have it re-download and generate it again.

When doing this you will have to delete (or move) both the history data in the main "bases" folder for MetaTrader as well as as the "bases" folder in the Tester section and for the Agents.

EDIT: Also try running a single test pass with "Real Tick Data" selected to force it to download all the relevant data, before then doing the Open Prices only. That might help!

I deleted history from bases folder, and when trying to backtest again, it showed loading history below, but again the quality is lower for recent years. (didnt found any bases folder on tester section)