EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2286

Mathemat:
Start a branch on yen so there's no mess here.
Eh ...... the branch was started but no one wants to come in .... and you could have taken a hundred pips today .....

odiseif:
Eh ...... the website is up and no one wants to enter .... and you could have taken a hundred pips today .....
So post the link, who knows where it is?

strangerr:
So post the link, who knows where it is?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126676

oleniknik:

Hi all...added since Friday in shopping .... с 2049 ... might be somewhere like this ... my first line of control is at 2450... and then it's up to the situation... but I think the path is somewhere between 1.3000 and 3250

... After passing 2450 I will see...

About 1.2448 I agree with you the rest after the end of the move to 1.1710

Hi all! :-)

On the Eurobucks: At what point is the end of the correction expected and the beginning of active selling?

I have 1.27 - Apply. At whom also / other mark?

Yes, and also, "dealers speak", that above 1.3 it is already global change of a trend

waitra:

Hi all! :-)

On the Eurobucks: At what point is the end of the correction expected and the beginning of active selling?

I have 1.27 - Apply. At whom also / other mark?

Yes, and also, "dealers say", that above 1.3 it is a global change of trend

20:38
*Moody's downgrades Greece by four notches
21:43
Moody's downgrades Greece to Ba1 from A3, outlook stable

It seems that after such news the correction of the euras has ended - the euras is going down, and who sees the pound - will it go down?

Tantrik:

*Moody's downgraded Greece by four notches
Moody's downgrades Greece to Ba1 from A3, stable outlook

Looks like the euro correction is over after this news - the eu is down, but on the pound who sees what - will it go down?

Slightly weak reaction from the euras to this news. I think the upward trend is not over.

Tantrik:

*Moody's has downgraded Greece by four notches
Moody's has downgraded Greece to Ba1 from A3, outlook 'stable'

The Euro correction after this news seems to be over - the Euro is down, but on the Pound who sees what - will it go down?

This news was known in advance, so it had no special effect, it was already worked out yesterday.

This is a negative plus in the overall piggy bank, but no more than that.

stolbik:

Weak reaction of the euro to this news. I think the upward trend is not over.
The news came out last night at the close of US trading - there could be a reaction today...

Tantrik:
The news came out last night at the close of US trading - there could be a reaction today...

Now - we'll work off a small sell-off, buckle up and go down and the yen is a beauty.