EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2267

Anyway)

EricGR:

Anyway)

The right thing to do first is 1.09... and then a pullback. I think. The 50 is not broken through to go up.

Covered Friday's seals, waiting for a pullback up and then down again)

Lesta:

Covered Friday's seals, waiting for a pullback up and then down again)

really cool)) you're so cool.

NikT_58:
The right thing to do first is 1.09... and then a pullback. I think. 50th is not broken through to go up.

it makes a difference what it's broken with, shadows/body....

so where are we going comrades?

No matter how you look at it, down to 1.17 for sure... In the current circumstances, a bounce is only possible from a good level near December 05 or at a break in the fundamentals, which is not in sight yet.

EricGR:

there is a difference in what is pierced with, shadows/body....
Agreed. But we will go even lower. You can see that from the shallower periods.And you'll have a body.

NikT_58:
I agree. But we will go even lower. You can see that from the shallower periods. And you'll have a body.

You're right. Because Trend is always right. That's what they give you.

And 1.09 might just be the first serious resistance.

But the moment will come, when the volatility starts, and then it is better to look for Eliot waves on ticks, than to look for the sense of the daily chart.

There is a lot of money earned on such a trend. Sooner or later, they will start to withdraw them.

Sta2066:

You're right. Because the trend is always right. That's what they're charging.

And 1.09 might just be the first serious resistance.

But the moment will come, when the volatility starts, and then it is better to look for Eliot waves on ticks, than to look for the sense of the daily chart.

There is a lot of money earned on such a trend. Sooner or later, they'll start to withdraw.

We sit and wait for the sausage.