EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2264

That ever-slipping ghostly pivot on the euro)))) The euro has become very slippery)))

FreeLance, this is hardly the work of Goldman & Co. Without the permission of the ECB and Co. they would not have succeeded. Such issues are not solved unilaterally))) Everything is discussed. So, they just put the brakes on it as best they can. Europe does not need an expensive euro. Until consumption in the U.S. recovers, we will not see the expensive euras, I think. Will it (consumerism) recover? There is an opinion that the fund has gone into 3 in 3 waves, so the flight from risks to treasuries and bugs will only increase accordingly.

holms:

That ever-slipping ghostly pivot on the euro)))) The euro has become very slippery)))

FreeLance, this is hardly the work of Goldman & Co. Without the permission of the ECB and Co. they would not have succeeded. Such issues are not solved unilaterally))) Everything is discussed. So, they just put the brakes on it as best they can. Europe does not need an expensive euro. Until consumption in the U.S. recovers, we will not see the expensive euras, I think. Will it (consumerism) recover? There is an opinion that the fund went 3-for-3 in waves, so the flight from risks to the trackers and bungs will only increase.

And Goldman is what? Not a private company ( with a narrow circle of participants :) like the Fed or the ECB?

It's in underdeveloped countries that central banks are sovereigns and depend on the taxpayer's purse. While they do not yet have a currency in the normal sense ...

But that's beside the point in this thread ....

Imho.

holms, do you think DJI has entered the third in a C global correction from the historic high on the weeks? No, it's too early to tell, too little has passed.

Mathemat, well, you could fantasise that 1 in 3 in 3.

Traditions of the branch are broken definitively. No one announces, as is customary on weekends, to reach the bottom.

Oh, no. Galina.........

I don't think the bottom has been reached yet and may well reach 1.1925/1.1895 and we'll see what happens next. I could be wrong. The Americas data is good, but in general it is just "ass"! It will be their turn as well.

Grebovik:
I don't think the bottom has been reached yet and may well reach 1.1925/1.1895, and we'll see what happens next.
Well, I don't see that level in the weeks. But I see 1.1230 clearly.

Need correction at 1.21 - 1.215 and that's on 15mins,

H1 to H4 down... .... and there's no sign of a reversal.

* a divergence on d1 and b1 is already there... so a reversal is coming, a good one))))

There are very strong indications that the EVA could go with the following targets 1stand 1 1750, 2stand 1 1590, 3stand 1 1474 this level is 100% fall 2008 and it is the blue level on the Levels of Murray on Friday afternoon these levels and was not seen in favor of the possibility of such a movement says and fixation of the USD Index above the middle line of the uptrend channel

Friday's trading results.

As can be seen - commodity prices (oil, fuel oil) were the hardest hit. Metals. And indices.

And, for some reason, cocoa! (Really - what's with all the cocoa...).

And on the contrary, sugar and gas went up considerably! (strange sweet couple...)