EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2231

On the daily chart for the euro: The situation is unclear. After the global bottom, the high at 1.2671 on May 21 does not look like a correction high, because it didn't seem to reach any of the Fibs of the global downward movement. Well one Fib went through, but went down before reaching the next one. Maybe that was just the end of wave A. Then went through wave B of the correction, again almost to the global low (ended May 27). Now something similar to wave C, i.e. a nice, healthy upward momentum. Targets are unclear, but it looks like we will at least update 1.2671 on the dailies.

On the watch lines: they passed the first wave (impulse) of the C wave (it appeared to be a diagonal one) and almost finished its correction. Anyway, on Monday I expect prices to go up, maybe even with a small gap up. But a gap down may occur, which completes the diagonal correction. And then a gap up.

In short, in two words: if I identified wave C correctly, then the third inside wave C should start on Monday. That should be great, as that is what the pro-warriors are working on.

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

The Amerikans have entered the buying zone of the Euro and this is very good for its growth.

My opinion. By the way, you can see the last price of the day.

I am with both hands for the growth of the euro, but my indicators are silent about this prospect.

In my point of view, the last price of the day is visible in the chart.

*** I don't believe it's going to turn around that easily.... but what about the stop loss? ....

Yes, probably a correction, but not a shallow one.

I'm not a 'waveologist', if you mean me, but just an amateur. But waves+channels+Fibs when analyzed carefully do help. Or so it seems to me.

Giving the forecast for Monday.

forecast for 31.05.2010

forecast for the first half of June
forecast for summer

summer forecast

torgus писал(а) >>
Here's the forecast for Monday.

forecast on 31.05.2010.

forecast for the first half of June
for summer

forecast for summer

Please tell me the reasons why you decided that the situation will develop in this way, very similar to your forecast neighbour on the branch Mr. Neroboy

It would be nice if you could add your own images using the "PICTINGS" button in the board toolbar.

I guess it all makes sense, doesn't it?

torgus писал(а) >>

I guess it all makes sense?

I have a huge favor to ask you to go back a month and a half from the middle of March to the end of April and tell me how many insects you had there and if it is not difficult to make screenshots here, and plus some significant fundamental reasons in favor of a trend reversal

Helex >>:

Я тоже так думаю, рост Евры не за горами выкидываем американские фантики, собираем европейские и спим спокойно.
I agree.

There's no fucking foundation! Just pure mathematics! Fibonacci numbers, golden ratio - 0.618,1.618 etc... See, dear one, my previous posts and see for yourself. All of nature is built on Fibonacci!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

torgus писал(а) >>
What fucking foundation is there! Just pure mathematics! Fibonacci numbers, golden ratio - 0.618,1.618 etc.. See, dear one, my previous posts and see for yourself. All of nature is built on Fibonacci!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's make your prediction that we go straight from here to the highs of 2008 I understand correctly