EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2230

Returned to the channel with "flat" direction)))

A 5 wave up trend is in place - so I expect an up move next week or after a slight bounce up, the dollar will continue to strengthen.

* Global trend downwards for the time being

Lesta >>:

Вернулись в канал с направлением "флэт")))

нарисовалась 5-ти волновка вверх - поэтому движение на след. неделю жду вверх или после небольшого доскока вверх, продолжиться укрепление доллара.

* глобольный тренд пока вниз пока не изменился

Lesta >>:

Вернулись в канал с направлением "флэт")))

нарисовалась 5-ти волновка вверх - поэтому движение на след. неделю жду вверх или после небольшого доскока вверх, продолжиться укрепление доллара.

* глобольный тренд пока вниз пока не изменился

The Amerikans have entered the buying zone of the Euro and this is very good for its growth.

My opinion. By the way, you can see in the picture the last price of the day.

I think so:

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

The Amerikans have entered the buying zone of the Euro and this is very good for its growth.

My opinion. By the way, you can see in the picture the last price of the day.

>> Look at your own chart, 3rd time approaching the channel line and it will be broken, and then most likely according to my plan and as a confirmation of this I will go to a profit after the breakthrough on Monday and post a screen here, and it will be the best confirmation that I trade by this system and not like all scammers only draw arrows

DFX писал(а) >>

I think it's like this:

I think so too, the rise of the Euro is not far off, throw away the US notes, collect the European ones and sleep well.

My "guessing" came true...

FreeLance >>:

Пробиваем 1.222 - идём на штурм 1.2. иначе опять попытка на юг. а там три сопротивления...

Либо флет - либо вниз. Имхо.

And next week I am psychologically setting myself up for an expanding triangle.

Imitation of trend continuation or reversal will be a constant torment...

Should incorporate a flat tactic. Imho.

But after 10-16/06/2010 I am waiting for the northbound train.

;)

Think back to the immediate past, we have been almost certain of a reversal a couple of times already. Despite good buying of the Euro at the current price, the economy has not improved yet and some unexpected news for the market could bring it down again. The bottom has not yet been reached.

gip >>:
Вспомните ближайшее прошлое, мы уже пару раз практически были уверены в развороте. Несмотря на хорошие объемы покупок евро по текущей цене, состояние экономики пока не улучшилось и какие-нибудь неожиданные для рынка новости могут опять повести её вниз. Дно донное-то пока ещё не нащупали.

I agree.

But a breakdown of 1.2 would be something... ;)

This level reminds me of the Maginot Line.

So a flat is more likely.