EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2204

chepikds писал(а) >>

No time to wait! That's just for today. It's like this every day...

To the foolishness of the brave, we sing a song))))

chepikds >>:

Некогда ждать! это только за сегодня. И так каждый день...

May I ask what principle is used to set your orders? :)...and what are the conditions for closing the loss and profit?

Pavel447 >>:
Можно поинтересоваться по какому принципу у Вас ордера выставляются?:)...и какие условия закрытия лоса и прибыли?

The pauses (stops and limits) are placed at a set distance in the direction of market movement, no stops are placed, the profit is 8 pips.

Do you detect market movements by yourself or by a mechanical system?

Pavel447 >>:
А движение рынка сами определяете или механической системой?

Only by yourself, there's no other way... I don't trust mechanical systems, they're soulless :)

Congratulations, guys: my youngest son (entering fifth grade) won the school pupil category + a bicycle from the school... I have just come from the event. A sea of emotions ;-))

SEVER11 >>:
Ребята,можете поздравить : младший сын (в пятый класс переходит) выиграл в наминации ученик школы + велосипед спортивный подарили от школы... Только вот прибыл с этого мероприятия. Море эмоций ;-))

Congratulations, well done! I don't have children yet :( I'm looking for my soulmate :)

Mathemat писал(а) >>

No, it doesn't look like an impulse, it's drawing some threes upwards (imho).

Well, it doesn't look like... A clear impulse down was drawn by as much as 1250 pips on the Aussie. The question is when exactly it will end and at what price.

FreeLance >>:

Жду 15-00 по Киеву, 16-00 по Москве. Точка бифуркации похоже...

Taki broke through :)

How about this? It looks like it.