EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2201

bariga писал(а) >>

Какая у вас цель вверх

about 2 months will continue to rise, the targets are not precise yet, around 1.33-1.38....

chepikds >>:

примерно 2 месяца будет продолжаться рост, цели пока не точные, в район 1,33-1,38...

Yeah, I also have a target of 1.38 for the week.

I remember in 2008 they were falling beautifully until the new year. We were able to find signs of a reversal every day on the DC forum (sandbox), instead of just going with the market. More than a year is the trend trade (I mean EURUSD). Everyone who wants to earn, earn to the extent of their capital and allocated risks. Most likely, the fall will continue, but the market will try to rob those who are sitting on the trend. I think there are those, who remember September, December 2008.

There is no such a strategy, for which the market hasn't found the key.

Bought 1.2338, sl 1.2250 tp 1.31.

strangerr >>:
Купил 1.2338, сл 1.2250 тп 1.31.

Do you think that the euro will go as low as 1.31 just like that, without updating the low?

chepikds >>:

считаешь, что вот так просто потихоньку евро дойдёт до 1,31, без обновления минимума?
I think you should buy it.

Alexan >>:

Народ, а не хотите присмотреться к аусси? Что скажете насчет скорого бая? По-моему импульс укомплектован.

No, it doesn't look like an impulse, it is drawing some threes upwards (imho).

The recent USDCAD move down (last 4 hours from 1.0806 to 1.0640) is the momentum, the real momentum. It is not too late to buy up, it is also an impulse.

Mathemat >>:
Да нет, не похож он что-то на импульс. Вот последнее движение USDCAD вниз (последние 4 часа с 1.0806 до 1.0640) - это импульс, самый настоящий. И еще не поздно прикупиться вверх, тоже импульс пойдет.
I think it's going to be flat on the quid now.

short, intermediate target is 2220...2225.

FreeLance >>:
кортинко :)

Icho...

;)

Break through 1.222 - go for the assault at 1.2. otherwise another attempt to the south. and there are three resistances...

Either flat - or down. Imho.