EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2199

We offer an earning option for experienced, confident traders, as well as for those who are just trying their hand. Prove you can make money with your mind! Participate in the promotion and get cash prizes. Find out more at http://signals.forex-bazar.net.

Bicus >>:

Какой наверх? Сильный тренд вниз, коррекция была на прошлой неделе.

Теперь только вниз.

Now would be a good time to buy with a relatively short stop and a target at 1.26... But hell knows what those bidders want on the Eu. :)

P.S. Technically, it is likely to go sideways until the end of the week and the month. At the beginning of the month a jump to 1.27-1.29 to confirm the breakthrough on the weekly - monthly charts and down the whole program. Of course this is only my subjective opinion, plus I do not trade long term, therefore please do not consider it as a forecast.

1.16-1.17 - isn't that a goal?

Bicus писал(а) >>
1.16-1.17 - isn't that a goal?
Totally agree about 1.16

TOTALLY DISAGREE! :) 1,19-1,2

chepikds писал(а) >>
TOTALLY DISAGREE! :) 1,19-1,2

>> agree - 1.1950

Folks, would you like to take a closer look at the Aussie? What do you think of the soon to be bai? I think the momentum is complete.

Agree - Disagree. On the first - second calculate!

Alexan писал(а) >>

Folks, would you like to take a closer look at the Aussie? What do you think of the soon to be bai? I think the momentum is building.

I disagree, the first one

kangaroo meat is getting more expensive by the way, I agree