EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2045

Meanwhile, the pound doesn't want to go down. So what's he up to...

How's the gold, guys? Has anyone had time to jump on the northbound train? I didn't make it north. Waiting for the south.

On the eu, what's the nearest target you see? 1.3388 early to jump out? Hey, people!

Alexan >>:

wave [a] of 4 may have appeared on the euro pound

Alexan >>:

А фунт тем временем не хочет вниз. Что же он замышляет...

Как вам золото, ребята? Кто-нибудь успел впрыгнуть в поезд на север? Я на север не успел. Жду на юга

По евре какую ближайшую цель видите? 1,3388 рано выпрыгивать? Народ, аууу!

On the Euro 1.3386 - 38 fob from the fall. I think it's going to be hard to pass, so I'm out. Don't want to leave the positions for the weekend....

hello.... I'm afraid to predict anything ... I'm really worried about the pound and the yen ... here's the euro

the euro has updated the lows, so I pulled the fans to the lows ... I see the control zone on the yellow lines ... if not a forecast, just a thought, we will definitely get there ... and then it depends on the situation ... If we go through, we'll get to the red line ... If we don't break through the yellow ... If we don't break through the yellow node ... If we don't break through the yellow node then we will reach goals that everyone wants to see 1.2950 - 1.3000 ... but I'm afraid to make any predictions ...

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

And what does that tell us ?????????

Bocman писал(а) >>

And what does that have to tell us ?????????

Use deduction, Watson!

But it is technically possible to

Bocman >>:

Но возможен технически и такой вариант

That's what I'm saying.
but how sneaky they make it look.
and they've been showing such breakdowns all week.

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

that's what I'm saying.
but how sneaky they're putting it out there.
and they've been showing this kind of breakdown all week.

The dollar could rise to its highest since October 2008 this year as US bond yields attract investors worried that Greece's financial woes could spill over to other countries in Europe, ING Investment Management said.

Yields on 2-year Treasuries rose to a high in April on prospects of a recovery in the world's biggest economy after a key jobs report reflected growth to a 3-year high. The IMF raised its forecast for US GDP growth this week while leaving the eurozone forecast unchanged, saying countries in the region could face "serious" consequences if they fail to contain their deficit growth.

"We are not expecting a collapse of the euro, but a fall to $1.23-$1.24 levels seems likely, and that would be the first step," said Mark Robertson of ING Investment. - The catalyst for this fall will be a sustained rise in US yields, especially at the leading edge of the curve."

Greece will have to repay €17bn in bonds this year, specifically €8.1bn as early as May 19. The country will need 31 billion euros to cover bonds in 2011.

"The situation in Greece will be tight not only for the next 3 months, but also for the next 12-18 months because the country's bond repayment schedule is very busy this year and in 2011," Robertson believes.

The budget deficits in the Eurozone increased as states had to bail out banks and spend billions on economic stimulus. Portugal's deficit was 9.4 percent of GDP in 2009, and the state has pledged to cut it to 8.3 percent this year and 2.8 percent in 2013.

U.S. bond yields could start rising in June as the market waits for the Fed to raise rates later this year or in early 2011, Robertson said. There is now a 50% chance of a rate hike as early as November.
A yield of 1.5-2% on 2-year treasuries "will put pressure on the euro", he notes.

The dollar could also rise against the yen as a rally in the US economy and rising yields will attract Japanese investors to local assets. The dollar could trade near the 99 yen mark at the end of the year, according to estimates by ING Investment

Keyword: FOREX
23 Apr 2010 17:38:02 (CET)

The foundation should be like that too, 2...5 months of fiddling in an unclear range is getting on my nerves not only with me but also with the big money tech guys and according to my observations the share index has pushed back from a serious support with a small but gepchik